[Questions] Two questions

orel56000

Q.1 Can I see the code before I save it? if I want only to put one object with the map editor, I have to save it as a new map for that, or can I just see the code of this object?

Q.2 Can I save my code as createObject instend the .map, or I have to save it as .map and paste the code in a convertor?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 19:18, orel56000 said:

Can I see the code before I save it? if I want only to put one object with the map editor, I have to save it as a new map for that, or can I just see the code of this object?

I think no.

On 2/17/2018 at 19:18, orel56000 said:

Can I save my code as createObject instend the .map, or I have to save it as .map and paste the code in a convertor?

I think there no .map to .lua converter yet, you can order it from a programmer or pay for it.
and you can contact me to pay one.

Discord: JustCarry#2616

1 minute ago, iMr.WiFi..! said:

I think no.

I think there no .map to .lua converter yet, you can order it from a programmer or pay for it.
and you can contact me to pay one.

Discord: JustCarry#2616

I think I can program it for myself, and if I not, its not a big problem to enter the ffs converter.. i just asked, but thanks anyway

1 hour ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Its an incredibly easy task plus there are a lot of converters (cannot link since I'm on tablet)

I know there is a lot of converters, but its kind annoying when I just need to put about two objects, and I have to save it as a new resource of map, and open the .map file, and put it in a converter...