What type of script is this?

FlyingSpoon

Applying texture to the vehicle. I suppose they split a GIF apart into pngs and created a "progress" of it.

Eg.
Png files = 1.png, 2.png, 3.png

So you create a counter from 1 to 3, and apply that texture to the vehicle.

I asked you what functions should I use to apply the texture.

Edited by ℓιgнт
5 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

Not that hard at all. Refer to my post.

NeXuS, he wants HLSL or DVO, so the paintjob moves with the map music or just by itself.
What you provided is for paintjobs that don't move, was an honest mistake xD

5 hours ago, ℓιgнт said:

Uhm, I haven't really used .fx files before or touched them. Can I have an example maybe?

Nobody will do it for you probably, but learn the basics of MTA and you'll be able to navigate the wiki.
Until that point, you should either be asking friends/players to show you how MTA scripting/files work together, it's just climbing the ladder of knowledge.
Once you know certain things you can follow the link I provided in my previous post, it does exactly what you're asking, but you won't get the same effects as the video you provided you have to make them yourself and convert them to MTA.

Edited by Justin|X5|
34 minutes ago, Justin|X5| said:

NeXuS, he wants HLSL or DVO, so the paintjob moves with the map music or just by itself.
What you provided is for paintjobs that don't move, was an honest mistake xD

Applying one picture after an another creates an illusion of a video. (Yes, that's how everything works, your TV, your PC, etc.), so it is what he wants.

5 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

Applying one picture after an another creates an illusion of a video. (Yes, that's how everything works, your TV, your PC, etc.), so it is what he wants.

Refresh rate is a factor that makes everything work yesxD
I was just saying that's not how THIS worksxD
Your method could work, but it's nothing compared to what he's actually asking for, these DVO/HLSL in the video he provided above from the ER server, the file sizes are extremely small compared to a .GIF

Edit: DVO/HLSL aren't even images

Edited by Justin|X5|