>>I have an idea<<

Noobi3

Hello i been told im good at making ideas for stuff so:

Like since you guys can mod the weapons options,can u make the guns shoot really far because sometimes the bullets just fade out in the distance.

this can be a good feature and a more realistic one too 8)

its a nique thing about gta is the limited range of the weapons. its a good way of balancing the weapons (someone can ake out a person with a flame thrower or shotgun with a simple pistol simply by standing back) you can increase the radius of a weapon, but i dont think is too good of an idea

Sounds like it determines how long it stays afloat... Can't tell you exactly but in MOH: AA that meant that after it hits that number (in seconds) the projectile goes wild, basically going anywhere but where you want it to. Could probably mean it just stop and hits the ground :lol:

it's bad enough you got ppl running for their lives in a panic then as soon as you give up on their noob-ass, they turn around and bug you once again with an M4a1 or something with longer range than you have... not necessarily a BAD idea, but it would add to the drama lol and noobs would just piss you off eventually with it.

Well that would be true if you could see people from a mile ingame. Anyway you could increase the distance that you can see a person? I know you can increase the draw distance beyond the normal limit allowing you do see the whole map as if you were right next to it..

Sorry to disappoint u but idea is not good at all, go play COD or UO even with snipers which can shoot far the aim is never perfect so why make a gun which can shoot far but still cant aim perfect. its better to get high accurate guns than powerful cannon sort of guns. And i hope that stubby will be gone where people fall to ground and cant get up and fight back. The falling to ground feature is no good. :(

what is wrong with the current weapons range anyway? the M4 and M60 shoot as far as i ever needed them to... i can easily hit people in VC-MP when they're at the distance where you would miss if your aim was just a couple of pixels off.

M60 is quite a weak weapon now in MTA 0.5, M4 however is the only best long range weapon players can use.

My idea is kinda bad because since vc has no recoil and perfect aim,if the pistol bullets distance is infinite someone could kill me from 1 mile away :rr:

Well not if you make it like the realistic online mps.. that is, you can attempt to shoot someone with a pistol, but your aim will be off the further away the person is and/or distance-dependent damage. Therefore.. you are gambling your life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
there is a hack to increase your sa's draw distance so you can see miles away. ive tried it, but it strained my vid card a lot. but when your on top of a skyscraper or summin, it is beautiful

If I am correct a hack is a cheat right. Wasn't this a mod?

I am not trying to be sarcastic or anything I just don't know.

what is wrong with the current weapons range anyway? the M4 and M60 shoot as far as i ever needed them to... i can easily hit people in VC-MP when they're at the distance where you would miss if your aim was just a couple of pixels off.

M60 is quite a weak weapon now in MTA 0.5, M4 however is the only best long range weapon players can use.

NO SNIPERS! :cry: