[SELL] Vice City Roleplay

Dias

4 hours ago, Simple0x47 said:

Yeah, leaking it would be great for getting more roleplay copycats server. Maybe this way the OWL based servers will change to VC:RP.

That will never happen because these vcrp scripts are way too unoptimised and broken. The typical owl clone dev team doesn't possess enough skill and dedication to get it up and running. Owl is the easier choice for them.

4 minutes ago, Forthwind said:

That will never happen because these vcrp scripts are way too unoptimised and broken. The typical owl clone dev team doesn't possess enough skill and dedication to get it up and running. Owl is the easier choice for them.

'too unoptimised and broken.' Have you checked the code in order to say that?

Edited by Simple0x47
Improved.
19 hours ago, Simple0x47 said:

'too unoptimised and broken.' Have you checked the code in order to say that?

Yeah, i have. A lot of the features are not working because pieces of code are missing, tables are removed etc. Inb4 you say that this was just my version, it was the same for 2 different persons that bought the script.

There is even a team of developers working on the vcrp script just to optimise it / fix all the bull:~.

2 minutes ago, Forthwind said:

Yeah, i have. A lot of the features are not working because pieces of code are missing, tables are removed etc. Inb4 you say that this was just my version, it was the same for 2 different persons that bought the script.

There is even a team of developers working on the vcrp script just to optimise it / fix all the bull:~.

Go ahead and leak it if it's that 'trash'.

2 hours ago, Simple0x47 said:

Go ahead and leak it if it's that 'trash'.

I'm not that type of person that leaks gamemodes. People have spent money to buy it, doesn't matter if the gamemode is trash or not (imo it is in it's current state). It'd be unfair to others if i would spread it around just like that. But i'm sure that if you really wanted to have this gamemode for free, you could do some digging and find it somewhere.

16 hours ago, Forthwind said:

I'm not that type of person that leaks gamemodes. People have spent money to buy it, doesn't matter if the gamemode is trash or not (imo it is in it's current state). It'd be unfair to others if i would spread it around just like that. But i'm sure that if you really wanted to have this gamemode for free, you could do some digging and find it somewhere.

I'm not saying that I want this gamemode for free. What I'm trying to let you know you cannot say something is trash without providing any kind of evidence, because these reviews affect the number of people who is going to buy a gamemode made from scratch.

• 1 year later...