[SELL] Vice City Roleplay

Dias

14 hours ago, Dziugasc said:

Wow 400$ and very sad that youre selling it. I really like inrior system i never seen something like that and would buy it but it says only gamemode. I hope someone buys it and becomes succesful with it :)

Only gamemode and structure means that you get the whole gamemode (Including DxDraw GUIs, custom data manager, the map, accounts, factions, etc) and the database structure needed for these resources.

Edited by Dias
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, BlueBirdGaming said:

How to contact you, leave your contact information,I got in touch with you last year but I've lost it. I've been watching this for a long time. But I still want to talk to you for more details.

Just PM using the forums

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought this gamemode ages ago, started to do some work on it just now. It requires lots of your time, to make it spot on.

Also, just to let you all know, it doesn't contain 

• A Vehicle System that uses custom vehicle sounds and calculates RPM, allowing cars to use any sound in our library independently whilst also giving players to option to purchase automatic or manual transmission vehicles.

so don't know why it is there, as Dias has removed it from the gamemode, but I think hes happy to retrieve the files thought if you just ask him.

• 5 months later...
On 22/01/2019 at 17:28, Clay said:

Hello, I bought this gamemode from the owner, but these gamemode are not managed by the admin-system.

Promises promising to help bring everything together but has not helped

He sold a bugged/broken gamemode and wont fix it. Too bad people still buying this piece of trash gamemode.

• Thanks 2