Anti-Bounce 3, your opinion

Megadreams

Hey there everyone!

Due to popular demand I am going to continue develop Anti-Bounce 3 but I want to make sure to make it as best a possible. For this reason I have assembled a Google Form with some questions I would like all of you to answer. By doing so I can make sure that Anti-Bounce 3 fulfills everyone's needs.

Click here to fill in the form

Sincerely,
Megadreams

Community page, it solves a well known problem that mostly occurs in the DD/DM community in MTA. Basically your cars suddenly bounces and causes you to fail without any visible reason whatsoever, it's not the maps fault and not that of the player either. This script is able to detect and prevent this from happening. It's not 100% accurate as we had to trade-off some accuracy for the sake of compatibility of newer maps. However, I'm finally uncovering the underlying reason of why these bounces happen and will be rewriting the detection system in Anti-Bounce 3.

Dear MTA players and server owners,

Thank you for participating in my survey in regards of Anti-Bounce 3. It has taught me a lot about why people like and don't like Anti-Bounce. This, together with the other important questions you answered will definitely be used to make Anti-Bounce 3 the best version yet.

Anyhow, based on the results I will release a version 2.6.0 of Anti-Bounce already containing recording tools that allow you to record a bounce that happened but went undetected and glitches that you expect to be caused by Anti-Bounce. This will help me a lot in investigating the reason behind these and solving them for Anti-Bounce 3 and the versions afterwards.

For server owners it is very clear that the customization possibilities are still heavily wanted and therefore they'll be kept in, this version will automatically convert your old 'config.xml' file into the new format and will have backwards compatibility for all exported functions and events (although some of them will be marked as deprecated, so update them eventually).

Development of Anti-Bounce version 2.6.0 and Anti-Bounce 3 can be followed on Github.

Sincerely,
Megadreams