Recent surge in MTA's popularity

Arran

Last week MTA had 392,000 unique players, 2 months ago it was 327,000. This is a 19% increase in players in just 2 months.

Does anyone have any idea as to what could have caused this SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND person increase in people playing MTA?!?!?!

• Like 2

Not sure, could be variety of reasons. It is nice to see GTA SA still being active with players :)

On 1/26/2018 at 19:05, Megadreams said:

I assume it's the new servers that have been popping up. They are quite popular.

Probably is a reason as well, I have noticed many new servers lately 

You know, it's kind of funny.

4 months ago, before I came back to MTA I thinking about going straight to FiveM (an MTA """"equivalent"""" mod for GTA V) because I thought MTA was dying.

Until I found out there are servers that get more concurrent players than most Call of Duty games, xD.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 17:13, MadnessReloaded said:

4 months ago, before I came back to MTA I thinking about going straight to FiveM (an MTA """"equivalent"""" mod for GTA V) because I thought MTA was dying.

Until I found out there are servers that get more concurrent players than most Call of Duty games, xD.

That is a gigantic BS here in our country i have no knowledge of existing MTASA servers, since SA-MP had gone 

San Andreas Underground. What surge i can only conclude a DOWNSURGE of gamers in both SA-MP/MTASA/GTAUnderground 

servers.

Its good to see MTA developed years by years or months by months but even MTA facing online players problems samp have more players then MTA don't know why ? Samp is like old generation gaming compare to samp MTA is faar better but even MTA doesn't overcame samp daily players record don't know I want more players in MTA 

On 1/30/2018 at 14:43, MadnessReloaded said:

Yea all thought same GTA sa will die due to GTA 5 release but its gone wrong new projects like CCD ,vicecity roleplay in MTA given more life to MTA thanks to CCD pubg gaming lolll they given new life to MTA !!!