[Help] Removing images from textures

kieran

Hello, first time I have ever tried replacing textures and editing txd files, so I will sound like a complete noob...

I wan to edit the elecfence_BAR.txd texture and remove the little yellow sign, so I simply opened the texture, deleted the yellow sign, and then I called the txd as a file in meta as you would if you were loading an image into a script...  But it's still there. :/

Can someone give me a quick run through of how you'd remove an image and load the txd in? 

By the way, here's my code.

--electric fence
addEventHandler ( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement ( getThisResource() ),
	function ()
	txd = engineLoadTXD ( "elecfence_bar.txd" )
	engineImportTXD ( txd, 987 )
end
)

Is it because file name is the same as default?  Thanks for any input or advice :)

On 1/26/2018 at 11:27, MadnessReloaded said:

Have you checked if you saved the file? Also, try removing the "onClientResourceStart" event and function, and just use it in the root of the file.

txd = engineLoadTXD ( "elecfence_bar.txd" )
engineImportTXD ( txd, 987 )

PD: These kinds of topics have to go to the "scripting" section, not here.

Thanks, I thought since it was mapping related people wouldn't like it in scripting since it's just me deleting an image on txde and exporting it....  So was a little unsure, but thank you for this, I will try it, and if I have any problems I'll post in scripting. :P