Control arrows

HairyMeets

If you talk about doing this with GUI and interact with it, I don't see how. If you talk about dxDraw events, it is indeed possible, though you would need some knowledge.

Create a table and make arrow keys responsible of highlighting certain options, by looping through the table and setting different data per option. It's the only way I can think of something similar.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MadnessReloaded said:

If you talk about doing this with GUI and interact with it, I don't see how. If you talk about dxDraw events, it is indeed possible, though you would need some knowledge.

Create a table and make arrow keys responsible of highlighting certain options, by looping through the table and setting different data per option. It's the only way I can think of something similar.

I have not worked with tables and loops yet, but I think there will be no problems, considering that I am learning very fast, thank you

Can you help me I'm using this for marker purpose 

i want a script which is count players travel time from marker to marker. start time and end time. the time is stored somewhere and the best time (the shortest) is callable  and taken element data in server side so that all can see who got the best time to reach end marker 

1 hour ago, alonemta said:

Can you help me I'm using this for marker purpose 

i want a script which is count players travel time from marker to marker. start time and end time. the time is stored somewhere and the best time (the shortest) is callable  and taken element data in server side so that all can see who got the best time to reach end marker 

Create another topic and describe your problem there

• Moderators

@HairyMeets

function keyDetection (key, keyState)
	iprint("key:", key, ", keystate:", keyState)
end

bindKey ( "arrow_u", "down", keyDetection )
bindKey ( "arrow_d", "down", keyDetection )

Untested, but should activate a single function with the keys arrow UP and DOWN. (clientside)

Edited by IIYAMA
10 hours ago, IIYAMA said:

@HairyMeets

function keyDetection (key, keyState)
	iprint("key:", key, ", keystate:", keyState)
end

bindKey ( "arrow_u", "down", keyDetection )
bindKey ( "arrow_d", "down", keyDetection )

Untested, but should activate a single function with the keys arrow UP and DOWN. (clientside)

I'll try this later, thanks