..::The Faction::.. [Now Recruiting]

[TF]Chaos11

..:: The Faction ::..

The Faction was created on February 13, 2004 by Crow and JoStud.

We currently play MTA:Vice City and MTA:GTAIII.

We are an active entity in the Turf War League.

Visit The Faction Online for more information.

Server IP 209.67.211.74 Port:2003

....:: The Law of the Faction ::...

1) Be respectful of other gamers and clans. Any disrespectful remarks will result in a warning. Repeated offenses to this law will result in a boot from The Faction.

2) Kill by any means you think necessary, but do not ruin others gaming experience doing so.

3) Never insult other clans or create 'rival clans.' We will have rival clans, but they will be friendly rivalries.

4) Cheats, hacks, or any other form of modification to the MTA client will result in a boot from The Faction with no chance of return.

5) When playing in a server with other members of The Faction or allies of The Faction, by default you are on a team with them. Fight them if it is agreed upon by them and you.

6) Members of The Faction are expected to wear the [TF] tag when playing in any server.

7) Listen to superior ranking members of The Faction. Failure to comply will have consequences.

Interested in joining? Go to The Faction Online

Members:

JoStud - Founder

Chaos11 - Leader

Cpu - Leader

VisiV

REX

Sleazy

Melsy

Reaper

Scythe

Brish

Ridlebox

Bmx

Helios

Quad11

Akira

Inactive Members: None

*Note: Inactive members are members who did not officially resign but instead did not keep in contact with the clan.

Edited by Guest

Will you be playing SA? Just wondered because I'm coming back to playing GTA online and stuff and I was once invited by someone named [TF]Ozzy. So, I'm interested.. Might even get Vice again if you won't be playing San Andreas.

Edited by Guest

thanx again guys...and Hey Scythe whats up? been awhile since i seen either u or quiky....yeah we gonna be playing SA til then though VC so if if you interested. if anything find me in #TF on irc or ask quiky if u talk to him for my msn addy ;) nice hearing from you again. 8)

and Noobi i had joined but walked away had some stuff to do befor i could do anything besides my mic was screwy til now.