[TsS] Clan now open!

{VCL}Billy

I have decided to create my new clan. It shall be HACKER free. And whoever says that I hack then that's just their opinion. I will need 3 head administrators and some members if I want this clan. [TsS] stands for "The Smart Shooters". Below are a list of members

----------------------------------

-=- Owner -=-

1) [TsS]Billy

-=- Head Administrators -=-[/u]

1) [TsS]Jason

2) [TsS]Stimpy

3) [TsS]OGLoc

-=- Members -=-

1) [TsS]Animer

2) None

3) None

4) None

-=- Script Runners -=-

1) [TsS]Jason

2) None

-----------------------------------

Please post here if you would like to join. ONLY POST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN. Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the good lucks just I need some people who want to join to post here. I should now be active. :). THIS IS NOT A cheating clan. I used to be a cheater and now i'm not. If you have any proof of me cheating after today then that means I cheat. But nobody has any proof. I would like to start a better reputation from what i've had in the past.

You have NO proof that I hacked. I have been on {SB} server ever since I started the clan! Ask {SB}Killer and You KNOW he tells the truth. He hasn't seen me hack/cheat yet! Don't believe Lazlo. He thinks he owns the {VCC} Clan! {VCC}TheDude owns {VCC}!

Forget all that crap he said here is funny stuff to read they are the dumbest clan ever on mta i say sorry admin but i couldnt stop laughing at their kiddy brains.

:lol:

Since i cannot upload the files here as no attachment mod exists i am giving the download link here , so those who wana have a laugh go download it and enjoy and spread the words around and billy u should be ashamed that ur back into MTA u little hacker and also dumb moron. :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/god_4k/tss/hel ... stthis.doc

Enjoy guys.

Well excuse you HelpMTA But I was trying to have a talk about the clan. I had to get everyone out somehow without having to password my server. So we went to their server. And I was mixed up. God4u You need to be banned.

[TsS]Loony,[TsS]!3lade, and [TsS]BuTcHeR have left us because of {SB}Killer. Thanks alot {SB}Killer.

Maybe you made some valid points but foookin ellllll - u need to find summat better to do with ur time :?

Naa dude i post here only when i have time , its like some people watch tv for time pass i post for time pass.

And kenny lol u thought it was VCL is there any chance that u might have been in TSS also LOL

No, since I was in =BDC= since MTA 0.3 and this clan has been formed in MTA 0.5. But anyway, ppl in VCL aint that bad. (I'm ont talking about TsS at the moment)

This is so funny. Everytime billy starts a clan, some other guy raids his forum about stupid things he does. I don't think he plays MTA anymore.

Sorry to disappoint MTA players out there but he is still ruining the fun for everyone by playing . May god put some sense into him . If not i will try lol ..... :lol::lol:

this has gone far enough. cleaning up this thread.

tss: you do have cheaters in your clan, it has been confirmed

god4u: this is what grownups call flaming. stop it.

EDIT: thread mostly cleaned up. only clan business in this thread from now on.

Who are the cheaters in my clan?

These are the members

-=- Owner -=-

1) [TsS]Billy

-=- Head Administrators -=-[/u]

1) [TsS]Jason

2) [TsS]Stimpy

3) [TsS]OGLoc

-=- Members -=-

1) [TsS]Animer

2) None

3) None

4) None

-=- Script Runners -=-

1) [TsS]Jason

2) None

next person to post in here who isnt tss or related to clan business is getting a warning. if you want to flame eachother, do it elsewhereif you think tss are cheaters, fine you mde your point, now stfu.

K dude but dont u think STFU word is little abusive for a moderator?

but anyways regarding clan buisness , ok how and where do u signup for clan membership?