{VCL} Closed!

{VCL}Billy

{VCL} Has been now closed down by me. As I do not play MTA. I might start back up if I can get my GTA:VC Install disc. I know that I am known as a hacker but I have changed. You will find the new clan that I will be making as I have been thinking of it for quite a while.

i went into that server before ({VCL} server) and there was cars all spawned all over the road and The admin Could Put u in water or bring u too him :evil:

btw. Billy u will never change :lol:

i agree with u there dude, look at the new clan they made called TsS they are the dumbest than ever now , read the doc file i attached and go explode ur stomach, man i still cant stop laughing... excellent . Note : Its Rated R for Billy :lol::lol:

http://www.geocities.com/god_4k/tss/hel ... stthis.doc

And billy start going to school and give up on mta and stop making mta suck for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
i went into that server before ({VCL} server) and there was cars all spawned all over the road and The admin Could Put u in water or bring u too him :evil:

btw. Billy u will never change :lol:

thats called a hax bot

OOH so ur a hacker ur self too , cause i just heard of this term from u, never knew what that hack was called. Amazing.