KaMi

[REL] Misterix Mod V1

Recommended Posts

Hey ! This is a "remake" of my old resource. It contain the classic mysteries from the singleplayer mod, "Misterix Mod" made by Zeb89 & Automan.

                                   ---->  DOWNLOAD HERE  <----

Updates:

* General code changed

* Added a special reward

* Blips removed ( hidden mysteries )

* Mysteries can't swim

* Nemesis's weapon changed

* Removed Aliens and CJ's mother ( I will add them later )

* Fixed anti-escape error

* Classic Models

* Independent resource

 

 

IMAGES:

 23817.png

 

23822.png

 

23818.png

Edited by KaMi
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

BTW xD you just released my major resource which is used for my server ,I used same idea for players in my server they enjoyed it now its public release xD

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

BTW xD you just released my major resource which is used for my server ,I used same idea for players in my server they enjoyed it now its public release xD

That is bad ? I can´t understand because you use " xD ", if that is bad, im so sorry.

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATES :

* Fixed all textures ( thanks Dutchman101)

*Players can´t kill mysteries with knife

*Added CJ´s Mother

*Refixed All textures ( Thanks again DutchMan101 <_< )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

little suggestion :-

it will be good if bot dispear when localplayer go too far from the bot, it will be good for areas then 

 

(bad english)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, _Evo_ said:

little suggestion :-

it will be good if bot dispear when localplayer go too far from the bot, it will be good for areas then 

 

(bad english)

That is a great idea. I going to try to do it for the next upgrade

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

NEW UPDATES :

FROM 1.7.0

*Changed the lake monster position ( and his movement )

*Changed the mysteries life 

*Added the clasic walk style

*Changed the respawn time

*Fixed the respawn of serial killer

*Some rewards change

FROM 1.8.0

*Now mysteries can´t escape from his zone ( Thanks _Evo_ for the idea )

*Fixed the UFO textures

 

¡ THANKS FOR ALL DOWNLOADS :D !

 

Edited by <~KaMiKaZe~>

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, <~kamikaze~> said:

NEW UPDATES :

FROM 1.7.0

*Changed the lake monster position ( and his movement )

*Changed the mysteries life 

*Added the clasic walk style

*Changed the respawn time

*Fixed the respawn of serial killer

*Some rewards change

FROM 1.8.0

*Now mysteries can´t escape from his zone ( Thanks _Evo_ for the idea )

*Fixed the UFO textures

 

¡ THANKS FOR ALL DOWNLOADS :D !

 

its pretty cool, but when  bot reaches colspehere , its going again to the own position, so players can kill them easily :|

 

can you try something like, when colsphere hits ped stops there and wait there? or something idk xD

Edited by _Evo_

Share this post


Link to post

Resource special update. Look description.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.