Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but I just can't find an answer to my very specific question;

is there a method to add objects into MTA without replacing other models? Like is there any way at all to do it? I'm currently working on a script that allows the player to have accessories attached to them, but a lot of the useless items within the game have already been used up by my other resource and I've hit a block wall. I had this idea to use CJ's wearable objects such as his hats, sunglasses and watches but for some odd reason the wiki is poorly documented and doesn't show me the ID that I need to replace. Any help at all would be really appreciated!

Kind~Regards,

Portside

Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times but I just can't find an answer to my very specific question;

is there a method to add objects into MTA without replacing other models? Like is there any way at all to do it? I'm currently working on a script that allows the player to have accessories attached to them, but a lot of the useless items within the game have already been used up by my other resource and I've hit a block wall. I had this idea to use CJ's wearable objects such as his hats, sunglasses and watches but for some odd reason the wiki is poorly documented and doesn't show me the ID that I need to replace. Any help at all would be really appreciated!

Kind~Regards,

Portside

1 hour ago, xXportsideXx said:

Kind~Regards,

Portside

Great idea ! but we can´t add new objects into the game, only replace.

18 hours ago, <~KaMiKaZe~> said:

Great idea ! but we can´t add new objects into the game, only replace.

Thanks, I was also maybe thinking if there'd be a way to stream objects for example, but I'm not sure how difficult this would be or even if it'd work properly.