MTA 0.3 Playback League

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bitching about the Shotty pickup in this one Jigga? :P

Just to clarify, shotty pickups are not allowed in the first two rounds, but anything goes in the 3rd 8)

All updated and if i should have the site updated by the time anyone reads this post. More information will come about how/when to organize matches.

If anyone wishes to temporary allow us the use of thier server for any emergancy matces or even if we can get a few spread accross the globe for the pings then let eiher me or DomSpy know :)

hey guys, i have a problem with mta0.3, mta_dll.dll could not be located :!: Help me :o

Just reset the game patch and locate your gta-vc.exe. I think there was another way to fix it, i'll try searching for it.

EDIT: Another solution:

Open up C:\windows\mta.ini

Now add this line at the end of the file:

[game-exe]

location=Path\to\gta-vc.exe

Is there a required amount of players for each gang?

There is no set amount for players in any gang, however even sides would be best, and probably at least 5 v 5. The respawn rule will aid any gangs not able to find enough players, but this is hopefully just a last resort rule as i would much rather see even sided matches.

Any attempts to abuse this rule in any possible way you can think please refer to:

9) The referee's word is final. These rules are here to aid people in having good fun fair matches, and any attempt to abuse these rules to win matches will be frowned upon :evil:

Hi, I'm back from my holiday, so I think we should get this underway as chode said. We've got 8 definite gangs:

FMJ

DNA

FsK

XII

UVA

RP

PCP

bTk

That's perfect for 2 groups of 4.

Once the league has begun, any gangs who join afterwards are put in a new group at the bottom. The system has been designed to do all of this automatically.

Example:

If a team join after it starts, they do not participate in the current round. When a new round is started, they are put in the place of the bottom clan of the current bottom group. That clan then forms a new group by itself. Since there are no other teams in their group, they effectively miss out a round, but they are automatically promoted in the next round.

This means that one team will have no matches in each round, but get promoted for the next round. If more than one team joins, then they can play each other in the bottom group.

I'm 90% sure VCK can participate, so put us down.

We're waiting till you are 100% sure ;)

Okay... here goes:

I officially declare the MTA 0.3 Playback League open!

The website has chosen which of the 8 clans will be in the 2 groups and generated the needed matches. Clans will play each of the teams in their group 2 times (6 matches altogether) in this first round.

See the Results/Fixtures page for upcoming matches.

Also visit the Tables to view how each clan is doing in their group.

Here are the groups:

Group 1

bTk

DNA

UVA

XII

Group 2

FMJ

FsK

RP

PCP

We realise that this is something fairly different and we'll need to get used to it, so these matches will be played over the next 2, 3, or 4 weeks depending on how everyone responds to it.

If clans could arrange matches and inform chode or myself so we can have a ref available for the match, that would be great. If a clan needs help getting in touch with their opponents, please contact one of us (through the forum pm system, or msn if you have them ;)).

Have fun!

Edited by Guest

Ok, now that it has begun i will post the rules for refereing matches.

1) At the moment only me and DomSpy are officially referee's. We may require help, but this would only be available to more mature trusted members of the community (i think we know who is/is not ;) ) If you are interested contact either me or dom, do not post in this thread about it

2) Matches will be allowed to occour referee-less (ie. no referee present) however if there are any problems during un-refereed matches, they will have to be redone and a rematch will take place. This is therefore only advised for clans that know and are freindly with each other. If you think that the opposing clan will try and abuse this rule then get a referee ;) This is at your own risk, however if we see any clan repeated havingproblems with matches then they will be under a close watch 8) i will only offically accept match results if the outcome is gven by both clans

Addition

We are currently working on a "clans" page which will give specific details about how that clan is doing in the league, with some statistics.

We also want to put on here an e-mail address for contact purposes, prefferably a msn so clans can easily get in touch with other clans. We have quite a few to put up anyway at the moment, but confermation that these can be used publicly will be needed :wink: We are trying to make this as easy as possible for you guys and hope you havn't forgotern us :P

Hi, I'm back from my holiday, so I think we should get this underway as chode said. We've got 8 definite gangs:

FMJ

DNA

FsK

XII

UVA

RP

PCP

bTk

That's perfect for 2 groups of 4.

Once the league has begun, any gangs who join afterwards are put in a new group at the bottom. The system has been designed to do all of this automatically.

Example:

If a team join after it starts, they do not participate in the current round. When a new round is started, they are put in the place of the bottom clan of the current bottom group. That clan then forms a new group by itself. Since there are no other teams in their group, they effectively miss out a round, but they are automatically promoted in the next round.

This means that one team will have no matches in each round, but get promoted for the next round. If more than one team joins, then they can play each other in the bottom group.

I'm 90% sure VCK can participate, so put us down.

We're waiting till you are 100% sure ;)

Okay... here goes:

I officially declare the MTA 0.3 Playback League open!

The website has chosen which of the 8 clans will be in the 2 groups and generated the needed matches. Clans will play each of the teams in their group 2 times (6 matches altogether) in this first round.

See the Results/Fixtures page for upcoming matches.

Also visit the Tables to view how each clan is doing in their group.

Here are the groups:

Group 1

bTk

DNA

UVA

XII

Group 2

FMJ

FsK

RP

PCP

We realise that this is something fairly different and we'll need to get used to it, so these matches will be played over the next 2, 3, or 4 weeks depending on how everyone responds to it.

If clans could arrange matches and inform chode or myself so we can have a ref available for the match, that would be great. If a clan needs help getting in touch with their opponents, please contact one of us (through the forum pm system, or msn if you have them ;)).

Have fun!

why is tth not in one of the pools?

why is tth not in one of the pools?

I am very sorry for this. The first post was updated, but TTH wasn't added to the website.

Unfortunately once the round has started a clan cannot be forcefully added (to protect other clan's scores), so unless another clan is unable to play, you will have to join in the next round.

hmm little update: DNA is kinda dead with MTA :wink:

Capone signed them up only 11 days ago.

Since you're not from DNA, I'd rather hear it from them.

However, if it is true, it would solve our problem with TTH.

Dom didnt ya get my PM?

DNA are abit inactive in the GTA side :/, so can ya take DNA out mybe replace us with TTH?

Dom didnt ya get my PM?

DNA are abit inactive in the GTA side :/, so can ya take DNA out mybe replace us with TTH?

No I'm afraid I didn't.

But at least these problems are sorted now.

DNA has been replaced with TTH.

• 3 weeks later...