I knew this would happen!

I just knew it, they were under pressure to release a version and the one they released has problems. Why dont the team just release a version that isnt gong to have loads of problems like lag or connections. And tell me this, what about all the great "testers", they obviously have not done there job correctly. Now i know a lot of people are not going to be happy with my post, but to be honest, i just dont care. Let us all give the mta team more time and let them bring out a better version with a better gui.

Um, no... the program is alpha (0.3) so this is normal. I am sure many of the "beta testers" have never beta tested anything in their life, and the people that complain here haven't figured out the meaning of life yet.

The program is fine and is pretty lag free for me. I only have a few issues with it which a few people have touched on. The MTA team had enough time, and have enough features in it. THIS IS ONLY 0.3!!

Next time guys, get better beta testers like people that HAVE beta tested software before. *cough* me *cough*

I never got a reply. Now bare in mind that i beta test for Microsoft(Windows XP Pro Special Edition),Gravis(joypad software), and i also test Sony games for the playstations 1 and 2. I think i fully undstand the world of beta testing and the mta crew should of picked me as i was only trying to help them.People shouldnt ask to test software if they dont know what they are doing. I have 5 pc's here and they have Windows 98,ME,2000 and Xp Pro on them so i have a wider spectrum of hardware than most people.

Lamerz will always be lamerz, you give them what they want and they still don't get contented and start to whine anew... the reason why the 0.3 is buggy(i still haven't tried it out yet, but as i've seen on the post in the forums) is because they forced the MTA team to release it early and when they do, those ungrateful b******s are still pestering the MTA team about how buggy it is...

about beta testing, i believe that it was open to everybody who got in irc early... so to those "PRO" beta testers out there saying "if only they chose us "Pro" beta testers none of this would happen yada, yada, yada..." then you should have logged in to irc really, really, REALLY early if you wanted to help them out instead of bashing the MTA crew for what wasn't their fault...

i know that the MTA crew already know this... YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY!!! but please don't be discouraged because of these LAMERZ...

Funny thing is that SOME people on the forum feel sorry for themselves because this great mod isnt working correctly. But we should feel sorry for the GTA MTA team because it those people who are under a massive amount of pressure and they dont get the praise that they derserve. :) Remember this people, we didnt make this mod happen, the MTA team did. Give them some slack, i am sure they will make this mod right and it will work very well in the end.

Noone forced them to release it when they did. And anyway, they can hardly be under pressure from a bunch of people most (or all)of whom they don't know, can they?Anyway, just enjoy it! It's no use whining for a release, playing it and then coming back to whine some more. In fact, there's no point whining full stop, all it does is piss people off.

• MTA Team

ppl have been bitching about release for 2 months now. So we decided not to add any new features and released the damn thing to get rid of the damn bitching so we could concentrate a bit more. Now there are 3 or 4 bugs and everyone starts bitching again

And its people like cookievengeance that spoil it. Well cookie in a way you did pressure the mta team to release so they did . And now people are moaning that there are bugs. There are bound to be bugs on software that was released because of pressure. Give the team space and team. And if i were on the team i would just delte all the stupid posts and the stupid people that write those posts. :)

i was happy being involved in beta test and didnt want a release so soon i think it needed to wait for more fetures like game modes ingame chat and less lag but people kept pestering the devs to release it now its released people are still complaining why dont you people be gratefull for once? if you continue to bitch at them thell end up abonding the software

I agress with you. But people who understand the project will wait and will not abandon it. I am happy to wait and the end result will be cool.

Personally, I'm not at all bothered by releasing mta0.3 as it is. It's not like its's the final version or anything, it will get better. We will keep working on it and release versions as we see fit.

Seeing what I played I can say that this mod (even if it's an alpha or a beta) is great. What this team has done with gta3 is a good work made with effort, and remember the most important thing:

IT'S FREE

so there's no reason to bitch and complain if you're not paying to play a game (or mod).

you have to wait all the time the creators want, because you have it free.

I think they have done a great job. Sure, it may not be a perfect release, but i knew it wasnt going to be before they released it, and they made that quite clear in the first place. I have tested it with a friend, and while it didnt particuarly work very well, i still appreciate the work they have done so far, and can only say...Roll on 0.4 :)

Great job MTA team, thanks for the time you have put into this. I wish you well with your work on the future releases.

What people need to know about beta testing is that the majority of people would love to beta test software. But many don't know the correct protocall. For Example i'd love to beta test but I don't have an eye for spotting bugs as well as many others.

But as for the bugs, yeah I've noticed them this time. And Even with them I'm impressed. The thing works on my crappy modem and thats enough. If I can get into the game and have a good deathmatch with a few people for a few hours then that makes me happy.

Good job on this and on future releases.

You should think of this release as a public beta test... im happy with this release and i hope you release more buggy versions for the public to help you report bugs.... people will always complain no matter what you do, we do not live in a perfect world. You dont have to listen to what i say either its your choice, but anyway... good luck MTA team :wink: