MTA Racing release

Quite alot of people want racing.

lol yes 10% of the GTA Users :lol: If i want a race game then i play NFS and i hate race games because you can do nothing ther only driving grrr that is lame :(

If i have see that GTA Blue cams out I have said to me yah f_u_c_k yah ower 1 Jaher and now it cams out and then i read first release only race mod then i was frustrated :cry:

If it takes one Jahr for a .... race mod how lo it tacks for the real version :?

Sorry for me Englisch :oops:

Not much longer. If you've read a bit around, you'd known how Blue is buildt and that the step isn't that far. Btw, SA hasn't been out for a year (jahr).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me wait too for this release but were waiting for soooo long.... they need at least 9 betas(probably 10 or even more) to fix the glitches which can never me fixed totally. and every weekend they say (not the team) is will be released this weekend which is very frustrating all the time... even more frustrating is the devlog which isnt updated for a HUGE time. they say there will be a big update soon. so you have to wait till they say: we will update very soon and then we will update real soon (probably in about a week or more). and then we will need to wait for the official release which is october or november is ur lucky

me wait too for this release but were waiting for soooo long.... they need at least 9 betas(probably 10 or even more) to fix the glitches which can never me fixed totally. and every weekend they say (not the team) is will be released this weekend which is very frustrating all the time... even more frustrating is the devlog which isnt updated for a HUGE time. they say there will be a big update soon. so you have to wait till they say: we will update very soon and then we will update real soon (probably in about a week or more). and then we will need to wait for the official release which is october or november is ur lucky

We all know that the community have been asking for the release for a long time but its still going through the BETA Stages as far as we know. The devlog hasnt been updated yet probably because they are still working on the same section of the mod they are working on, This could be the section of BETA Testing. Even though we have waited for a long time just keep patient. It will be hopefully a hell of a mod and an amazing one.

Yeah...if car sync takes this long,how long do u think the dm version should take :wink:

If you stopped trying to think of another way to have a pop at em, and actually read what they tell you, you'd know that they are still building blue itself, aswell as the mod (built with blue), and that the foot stuff would come quick after the first release.

As we showed with the video we released a week after San Andreas was released, vehicle sync was easy to do. Equally, ped sync would be easy to do, but theres many other things involved to ensure we have a release that meets the quality that the community expects.

i only expect it to have the blue quality that is given at http://www.mtablue.info/ only than for san andreas. I understand that this is the first release so i dont expect it to be perfect right from the beginning. thats impossible. but the main features given at the site should be in the mod i think

I agree and hopefully though it will turn out as good as it should be.

As we showed with the video we released a week after San Andreas was released, vehicle sync was easy to do. Equally, ped sync would be easy to do, but theres many other things involved to ensure we have a release that meets the quality that the community expects.

But again, don't let us wait to long, or the community might expect to much, don't you think :wink:

grtz

But again, don't let us wait to long, or the community might expect to much, don't you think :wink:

grtz

Lets just all hope its worth the wait though.