Invalid Executable

USA_Huffy1

Ok, i have downloaded MTA and GTA VC (Which i have on CD) but everytime i try to start a game it says' Invalid Executable' I know this is because i live in Australia and i know i have to Try to obtain a standard EXE. But how? How do i obtain a standard EXE? PLz someone help me! :(

• 3 weeks later...
Stop protecting your clan, BAM, i know he cheats. Everytime i see him on MTA he cheats, then he started cheating when bam encouraged ppl to cheat. *sighs*

what clan? its just me - 1 punk - and some guys who test my sh*t who have CKY in there nic. its not clan. Although, i do do enough damage to be classed as a clan. :D

Stop protecting your clan, BAM, i know he cheats. Everytime i see him on MTA he cheats, then he started cheating when bam encouraged ppl to cheat. *sighs*

what clan? its just me - 1 punk - and some guys who test my sh*t who have CKY in there nic. its not clan. Although, i do do enough damage to be classed as a clan. :D

So you mean CKY.PauLy, CKY.Kie, CKY.Kris, CKY.RABB (Thats you) isn't a clan?

Waffling? I have a point better than yours, and yet you blame me. Sigh. Don't double post btw, and im getting out of this topic.

So you mean CKY.PauLy, CKY.Kie, CKY.Kris, CKY.RABB (Thats you) isn't a clan?

Waffling? I have a point better than yours, and yet you blame me. Sigh. Don't double post btw, and im getting out of this topic.

yeh, there my beta testers... they dont write hax, just testem... we are not a clan u n00b...

• 2 weeks later...
You'll now get BAM posting at *** about this banning, saying it was a landslide victory for cheaters and how he 'pwned you all' :roll:

mikey, you make me chuckle!! (again) dont you have stuff to do on irc.gtanet.com ??? oh thats right, its pretty much dead! If you like, i could log in so you could ban me again ??? if ur board...

I thought i got band from this forum, but now, for some reason, im not...

Dont really care because I only give sh*t to kenny on this forum - and mike now....

Banned for sure now!!!!!