give idea to improve mta

:D I like the mta, good team, good work, I post this couse I want to ask if ya can put people name on top of there head, so people can know who is who, couse i have problem comparing is those player are comp or real player moving, when i shoot them, they dont shoot back, they just run away, so plz add name on player if ya can, Thank You. :D

Here is a suggestion fix the bugs before you add any of the features. I rather see a non-beta 0.3 then a 0.4

I was thinking about the name over head thing too.

Also will cops be added soon that would be cool.

Also most people probably have t3 connection so full sync should be added.

Here is a suggestion fix the bugs before you add any of the features. I rather see a non-beta 0.3 then a 0.4

like most people have WinXP? Most dont have T3 but regular cable.

i was thinking that a name over there head and gang title like "name" then "gang"

if also over their head u could display their health and armor status

the cars will take dammage?

there will be peds?

there will be NPC traffic?

like most people have WinXP? Most dont have T3 but regular cable.

I have t3 and winXP. I just thought by now everybody else would have t3.

the cars will take dammage?

not visibly ... they do however disappear maybe blown ?without animation ?
there will be peds?
nope ...
there will be NPC traffic?
nope ...

he is saying features he wants and why are you saying no you don't know anything of what the team is going to implement in 0.4 except some of the stuff they said.

You thought everyone else would have a T3? What kind of rich bastard are you? I can barely aford to share a DSL connection with my landlord, nevermind even thinking about getting a T3.

Were do you use this T3, at school? Because if you think you've got a T3 at home, and you don't live in a killer mansion, you're just dumb.

I'd just like to see a tighter prog. Im not trying to decry the modding skills of the team, like hell I could do something this cool, but it would be nicer to not have to figure out what went wrong eveytime you try and join a game.

~MK~

for that guy who said everyones a rich millionare and has t3 plus dual P4's and quad amd hammer chips or whatever...(i know 2 ppl who have broadband EVERYONE i know has 56k)

anyways yea they have to realise a beta, i know this may come as a surprise, but even gta3 was tested by hundreds of people, its a huge game, theres loads to test, even things people wouldn't think about, like waht if you drive on the grass, does the handling of the car change? even windows was tested by thousands of people....unbelivable init (i've calmed down now :P but i don't think i'm gonna send this anyway) (dam rich ppl :P)

You rich people make me sick :x . If i were rich i wouldn't play this game, just buy my own cars, bribe cops and get chicks... Ah man im going to throw up.

Ah and back to topic (or not).

I have a problem with player skins: everyone looks just like me! Argh! I don't usually have any mental problems so i tought it was in MTA. So please fix it MTA team :) . I wan't to see who's Diablo and who's from Mafia. Anyone elese having problems with that or is it just meant to be so?

Rich people share your money or GET OUT OF HERE!