SugarD-x

Just a tease...

This is not an official build yet, and still needs some testing, but...

0V2bxen.png

FfrA5As.png

Built using a Windows 10 Insider Preview SDK, with an updated version of Boost, and a whole lot of wasted time.

More to come soon... :)

• Like 4

Talk about nostalgia!

Fair play to you as always, man.

We're getting close to that nightly release. Right now Callum and I are trying to resolve a bug that is preventing it from compiling in a matter that is compatible with Windows XP. We have it narrowed down to a library we are using that is refusing to compile with Windows XP support properly.

Edited by SugarD-x
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 08:55, SugarD-x said:

We're getting close to that nightly release. Right now Callum and I are trying to resolve a bug that is preventing it from compiling in a matter that is compatible with Windows XP. We have it narrowed down to a library we are using that is refusing to compile with Windows XP support properly.

Hello SugarD-X,

I don't know if you still remember me from back in the day i was part of your project but life happened and i went inactive but i am very glad to see that even in 2018 you are still pushing ahead with this :D

Id like to help out again even if its making a couple of lua scripts or hosting a server.

Is there a discord or IRC you guys are still on?

GuNNeR.

41 minutes ago, GuNNeR0.5 said:

Hello SugarD-X,

I don't know if you still remember me from back in the day i was part of your project but life happened and i went inactive but i am very glad to see that even in 2018 you are still pushing ahead with this :D

Id like to help out again even if its making a couple of lua scripts or hosting a server.

Is there a discord or IRC you guys are still on?

GuNNeR.

You may wish to check one topic down in this board. :D

Posted (edited)

Can't Wait!

Just installed Ubuntu on my new system.

Saving up for Windows to get back into this.

Edited by Jaysds1