Just a tease...

mate, a created this group by enthusiasm for 0.6 (and r52 too..), as old player MTA 3 & VC..

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MTAVC

to let people interested sub,......

==========>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SugarD-x i give you the group + full admin ofc...

(i just want to play on VICE CITY alone n/o with you people but Online !!!)

+ add me nickname as what u want lol.... player/in group for example....

tell me if ok, or if i cancel the steam group but we need players on 1,2 servers....... (3)

• 4 months later...

So...

ANOTHER UPDATE!

ixjf recently removed and replaced the code for the Boost library, which has massively dropped down the size of the vendor files needed to build 0.6. That being said, MTAClient in 0.6 now also runs on Windows XP 32-bit again! Unfortunately upon fixing that particular stopping bug, as well as some others, we discovered multiple new chat and sync bugs in GTA3:MTA 0.6 that will need fixing before another release is possible. Zurix is also hard at work trying to *hopefully* sync horns and sirens in GTA III finally. (This has always worked in GTA:VC, but GTA III has never had them working correctly). I'm also still attempting to get new MTAServer builds out for Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2013, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD. (Currently we have ones available for all 32-bit versions of Windows, 64-bit versions of Windows using Windows SDK 8.1 and above, Ubuntu Linux, and all versions of Mac OS X, including Mojave 64-bit).

So with all of that being said, we are now at the point where we need to resolve several more major bugs before a new release is possible, HOWEVER with the exception of the horn/siren issue, all of these bugs are brand new and have been caused by the new code, which means they didn't exist before and can be fixed. The client itself is actually so stable now that I was able to quickly compile everything and set MTAClient 0.6 up with a fresh copy of GTA III 1.1, and on the first try I was able to connect to a server, go in-game, and play without a single crash or error message popping up. This is a HUGE improvement over MTA 0.5r2 and earlier releases!!! The stability of MTAClient 0.6 itself is truly incredible at this point, and I'm super excited for us to get these problems finally resolved so everyone can test it out!

Now on that note, we are still actively looking for more developers for both Green Code (MTA 0.x) and Blue Code (MTA 1.x). If you are interested, please contact me ASAP! You can also check out our progress on our Discord:

https://discord.gg/8HQsstd

• 1 month later...