[DAYZ] ARCANE DAYZ [INTERNATIONAL]

Hello, dear MTASA community, i'm proud to announce the opening of arcane dayz server!
The development was going for a long time, and finally we finished it!
We've made a dayz server, which is focused on hard surviving and PVP.
But we gave it not so oldschool (dayz epoch) look.
With new-style huds and things like that.

-Couple things about the systems:

-Levels system, as you progress with levels you progress with your abilities, many things open from different levels
for e.x the same GLUE option to car, is available only from level 2. Higher the level, higher the possibilities of better gaming expirience
-Airdrops - At the moment, nothing too much fancy, does the main thing , drops the prize on the ground, attach blip and thing is done.
in the future airdrop will, change i can say very soon. With customly designed things. 
-To make the life a lil bit interesting and not so apocalyptic, we've added 'chat-events' , each 10minutes, some one can win something, you can answer on questions and e.t.c
-To make base controling more easy, we've designed base system by our selves, it loads/unloads automatically, you can add a proper base with mapping and protection with only one command, after restart/shutdown , every thing will be on it place.
-And ofcourse a language selection system. Now you can properly change the language of server of one of available languages. (More will be addes soon if needed) at the moment there are only 2 (Latvian,English)

it's just a little part of everything we've done. I won't tell every thing. Better come and check :)

couple UI screenshots.
IP:
mtasa://173.212.239.10:22004

Spoiler

itq4svQHQP6tpBETn16hMQ.pngWFmlBAfcRP6jBdjnbA9vcA.pngzMww6hNCTOqUgv7J-IQiXA.pnggyRjaPUnRA6eXDLMTdEXMQ.pngsiyGFSU5R1_2Vj5Cm-BwKA.pngS7S_5UasRwm8Nu7x7oSwjg.pngZ9a_O9mxRJyTIUMPho7bDg.png

IP:
mtasa://173.212.239.10:22004