Editing Map/City?

Guest TVDinner

Is their a possible way to edit the city for cars? VC is obviously edited for cars for MTA, is their a way the user can edit where cars are, a program to use perhaps? I'd like to add a few in certain spots.

Is their a possible way to edit the city for cars? VC is obviously edited for cars for MTA, is their a way the user can edit where cars are, a program to use perhaps? I'd like to add a few in certain spots.

No, there isn't an ini that does that. If they did do that, 0.5 would have been a much better version since we could customize it like we can in VC-MP.

VC-MP? What's that? Also, they added all these cars via an INI file? That sounds really hard to me, and massivly time consuming, there is no other easier way?

VC-MP? What's that? Also, they added all these cars via an INI file? That sounds really hard to me, and massivly time consuming, there is no other easier way?

Thats another multi player mod that is not released yet but is very synced when I played it. My sig has the site.

Anyway back to MTA. They should have done this, so people could customize their game how they want it, and not these bad decisions that make the game worse which we aren't allowed to fix or it would be cheating. The INI I have read is easy to learn. All you need to know is the weapon ID number, coordinates by using a trainer, and the skin ID number. All it takes is finding numbers to get what you want.

the ini doesnt come with mta/vc already?

No MTA doesn't come with an INI, and you can't customize it. That is for VC-MP only.

Also a question to the team,

Why didn't you add an INI so we could customize our game and you don't have to? This could have avoided the 0.4 complaints, 0.5 being crap, and people playing the same thing over and over again.

Edited by Guest