0.3 tournament

After a few games of 0.3 me and Dominionspy have decided to organize a 0.3 tournament. We are unsure as to whether to have a knockout compotion or some sort of ladder. A knockout would probably give more constant matches in small periods of time whereas a ladder would lt us continue for as long as ppl want to play the matches, and this would just be a record of all that.

It is more for some good old fun than a massive "im the best at 0.3" compo and to get everyone remembering how good it used to be :D

IF anyone is interested then leave a post and we shall annonce when it begins, but it will more than likely be sometime in the middle of august.

Edited by Guest
After a few games of 0.3 me and Dominionspy have decided to organize a 0.3 tournament. We are unsure as to whether to have a knockout compotion or some sort of ladder. A knockout would probably give more constant matches in small periods of time whereas a ladder would lt us continue for as long as ppl want to play the matches, and this would just be a record of all that.

It is more for some good old fun than a massive "im the best at 0.3" compo and to get everyone remembering how good it used to be :D

IF anyone is interested then leave a post and we shall annonce when it begins, but it will more than likely be sometime in the middle of august.

i havent mta0.3 :o

i havent mta0.3 :o

Click here :P

ok so far ive got:

FMJ, UVA, XII, bTk, and KFC interested.

I think it would be a shame to get rid of the spaz completely so i think that allowing all pickups on the third round would be a good laugh as we did in a earlier match with UVA. It is just for fun, so lets keep the debating to a minimal ;) if you dont wanna play, we aint gonna force you :P