collision are not getting restored back to orginal files

Just restore the .COL files manually, by extracting them from IMGtool and loading them in just as you would a modded .COL, but with the default.
I once removed the legs on this road piece you see here and it bugged the servers because I was replacing the ID 8557 which is the road piece itself, (vgshseing27), you could replace a different object like a basketball for example, and it won't effect any important objects later in the server.
8557_w.jpg

1 hour ago, Justin|X5| said:

Just restore the .COL files manually, by extracting them from IMGtool and loading them in just as you would a modded .COL, but with the default.
I once removed the legs on this road piece you see here and it bugged the servers because I was replacing the ID 8557 which is the road piece itself, (vgshseing27), you could replace a different object like a basketball for example, and it won't effect any important objects later in the server.
8557_w.jpg

that's something i did today but for some reason it's effects other objects too

btw i used scene2res and later changed all models to the ones which we don't sue in the server but still many objects got bugged.

only fix was removing the custom map itself

Edited by Mr.unpredictable.

sorry for double posting , after experimenting for a while i found out the problem, There are some objects ids which are bugged and if you use those ids it bugs too many objects 

for example if you replace any object with 4027 id it will make many objects collision less, to test it you can check the object id 3997 it will lose its collision untill you restart mta sa

Topic can be locked now