So hello
I want to create a PUBG mod server, but I don't know how to create the gamemode. I want to create a lobby for players to play together. I also want to do the circle, you know, if you are not in the circle u will die or lost hp, i want to display it in the map, and after minutes it will be smaller and the end itt freeze. Can somebody help me?

5 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

There is already a pubg server running by a owner you can't just copy cat the ideas even you r trying then go here and search for function you can get all 

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com

@Khadeer143You act like the owners of MTA PUBG servers invented battle royale xD
@HangyaI think MTA development's fun, keep learning xD
Nobody will do anything for you but MTA's possibilities represents more than the definition of a sandbox, just climb the ladder of knowing certain things there's SO much on this website.
You could create a decent game with MTA using GTA SA physics for sure.
You should find somebody to add on Skype or Discord or something to ask live messages to, that's how I learned, from a Russian xD
Find multiple teachers if you can, find free resources on MTA resources and test them/reverse engineer them to learn, "kitty script" until you have a basic understanding xD

MTA resources - Free resources
MTA wiki - Extraordinary amounts of information, learn to use it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, BrandSilva said:

the battle royale game mode is a free mode as is freerom and others. because some people will create a game mode equal to that of PUBG does not mean that you can not make a server with the same mode Battle Royale.

If you want to create it alone, then welcome to the wiki

But what will distinguish your server from the others?

On 28/12/2017 at 05:48, Khadeer143 said:

There is already a pubg server running by a owner you can't just copy cat the ideas even you r trying then go here and search for function you can get all 

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com

You can copy ideas. Why couldn't you?

As far as they don't steal my code, they can copy the entirety of my server ideas if they want to. What owners should do is to make their server as complicated and special as possible so yours stands out.

There's two specific servers who want to copy my server, but they fail miserably because they're not competent enough, they always try to steal my clientsided files instead of getting to work. People who are original and know enough about scripting won't waste their time in copying a server's ideas, they will make something better, and as far as I know, that's just fine.

The rest will probably try to steal ideas so they can create a server, which will die after a month without donations and <10 average players at most. So yeah, power to everyone who wants to make a Battle Royale, RPG or whatever they want, as long as they understand how this thing works.

To create a full sized game mode you must first start with creating something small; and maybe complex. If you have no clue as to what you are doing I would highly recommend you begin with finding broken community scripts and debugging them, after you get the general hang of fixing those scripts change to analyzing the codes and recreating them from scratch. After you get the hang of that you start creating your own stuff; start small and build up. While these steps may sound insignificant they will for sure help vastly with learning MTAs built in lua. which in turn will allow you to get a hang of doing more advanced stuff.

Also, @Khadeer143 and @[MTA]Weed quit fighting or I will report you both for disrupting a topic.

Edited by CodyJ(L)