anyone want a rpg script just like {sb} clan one

RICHDUDE

LOL what a moron he is, Couldnt fix the old cops and robbers and tried to claim it was my script let me just sue this guy out , no one steals scripts. Can some admin give me his ip and host so i can get some case going for degrading the reputation of the script i made. And RICHDUDE i know exactly who u are and u call selling bank lame huh what is this not lame ? Lieing to the public like a dog.

Admin please pm me his ip so i can confirm who i think he IS. So i can see who is lieing to the public like that, i think i gave the old cops and robbers to some dude . LOL he didnt remove the menu dialog. Thats just total dumbshit i seen .

And thanks guys i see there are so many people here who like my script. For which the credit should go to JAX who put my ideas into the intial script and i edited and went on to reach to this point. Oh u will know if the script is mine or not cause i have a CAR OWNER and Stash Script Running incorporated. Which means u can now see who owns the car ur driving. And also u can bank all ur market stuff like u can ur cash.

So if any script u see which misses those features is a fake one , and good luck trying to get it to work.

Which Admin is gonaa pm me the ip now?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey richdude i just treid the script on someones server and omg it still has all the rpg glitches that old jaxs script had. CAn u fix it and then release it cause i can become millonaire with just one command. i Know all the glitches the rpg script had . And u managed to remove none. Thats a shame.

omg ur one SOB hbk seriously did ur moma tell u to be like that ? omg ur like 36 and still dont have brains to fix the script . Good lord. Anywas just telling public the script that u gave is worthless still the rpg bugs exists which i fixed on my edition which i never gave out to no one. So good luck in getting help SOB.

Killer no offence but your script sucks ass.

No offense taken people have their own opinions but isnt it irony that u were the second guy begging for the script and also have posted download link.

Irony huh?

And HBK dude atleast use some brain and fix the glitches that are present in the rpg script than only should u have released it , And no its not urs again. I gave u the edited version remember u couldnt even figure out how to fix the buycar thing . LoL ur pretty smart for a 36 or was it 39 year old . Grow some brains dude , plus ya i am way worse than djmills i made the mistake which he didnt by giving it to some backstabbing SOB, alteast he didnt make that mistake, so yup i am worse.

Omg did this start becouse i asked some ppl to help me fix the buying and selling of whores / lol come on is it not the point of the game /sever's to meet ppl /outher clan's members mabe help outher ppl

out . i am 34 and thats how i see it /you both are 29/and used to be friends :cry: well i am both your friends and i am not geting in the middle sorry i need help guess i not that smart eather ''

Richdude just need to know why or what made you come up with that nick/ for some ppl mite know that was one of my alias on our sever/ I

just need to know

Omg did this start becouse i asked some ppl to help me fix the buying and selling of whores / lol come on is it not the point of the game /sever's to meet ppl /outher clan's members mabe help outher ppl

out . i am 34 and thats how i see it /you both are 29/and used to be friends :cry: well i am both your friends and i am not geting in the middle sorry i need help guess i not that smart eather ''

Richdude just need to know why or what made you come up with that nick/ for some ppl mite know that was one of my alias on our sever/ I

just need to know

!en

just need to know

if that was only 2 lines i would have taken the time to read it :lol:

and as ZzZ said, there easy to make, even from scratch.

Yeah, they're simple to make, anyone can do it if they tried, no need to get competitive and argumentitive over some text :)

MINE IS THE BEST!!! :lol::P jk

i havent really read much of this thread (just page 3 lol)..

but still, basic concept im graspin is someone got a script and gave it out saying it their own (maybe hoping for the bug fixes?, who knows.)

but still, i can understand the horror of that.. it is pretty "crappy" (doesnt know if he can say that word :P) for someone to take your script out of good will then turn it around and not even give credit (which is mainly why i only run mine and not give) with the soon to be exception of [uVA] 8) (and previously [GL])

but like Jax said, theyre easy to make, so you live and learn.

and a big Hello to everyone!! :D

!en lol well to the ppl i was talking to they know what i meen /

And what is easy for some may not be for outhers . the only dumb qustion is the one never asked . well now i know better then to ask the ppl here , thanks guys friends like this who needs enemy's

Omg now i am ur enemy lol.

Anyways as XvXn Said thats the reason no one like to part with. I still have Jax;s name on the script if u go to server and type !info u will know that original creator was Jax, I only edited and by mistake gave it out to some asshole. i guess now no one will do the same mistake as i did, if u create something its urs and if u give it to someone and not give rights to either run it or publish it its called copyright infringment , and can be held liable for a law suite , but who the fuk would file a law suite for a glitchy game like MTA.

Anywas what eric was asked was why did hbk use this id ( which was used by eric on the mta server and only him and hbk knew about it even i didnt know about it had to lookup the nickserv file to see how many people had used and with people like HBK around i am sorry to say world cannot be better place), didnt he have guts to post with his original id of HBKJohnJ ??

well i hope people learn from this that dont trust anyone on internet i have always learnt my lessons the hard way , :lol:

anywas i guess i close MTA servers and go back to hosting COD and UO servers along with BF2 one. :lol:

why do you people bitch/fight over such stupid shit?

cause you stole my script!! :P (still doesnt get it yet).. and before you ask, no, i havent let it go lmao.. its itchin at the back of my mind like WTF is that about, but ahh

neways, yea, this has gone way off topic :P

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded this RPG skript but I found a big bug..when you want purchase a place like airport or other palces in VC it sells you it for 1 dollar and then if you type !places to see who own the place where you are it says NO OWNER..so can somebody tell me where I can download SB RPG clan that work right? plz help me