Read this: About MTA and Blue

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to keep the Blue version numbers so far from 0.5 as possible as it's significantly better. 0.8 was just picked right out of the air though. We haven't discussed it. We don't want to cross 1.0, as the first release isn't complete (ie, incomplete foot-sync).

And btw, version numbers don't have to come after eachother... Winamp skipped version 4 for instance.

say, yankees, if you hate mta so much, why are you still here? to try to convert the population to play samp? to try to take a free piss at someone? just to act like a general asshole? now cmon, you could do better then that. that little "going bad from 0.3 to 0.5" statement clears that you know just about jack shit about blue, thankyouverymuch. im all pro freedom of speech, but this is just rediculous!

yes i was here to act like an asshole, and did i ever mention how great sa-mp will be? no, fucknut

no, i dont kno ne thing about blue, WHO THE FUCK DOES? nobody, besides mods and devs. the updates mean nothing to me cuz i dont kno anything about coding and most of the blog shit is about coding and admin panels. and yes, the game has gotten worse since .3 (except in gta3's case), ask anybody about taht, nobody has had as much fun with .5 as they did with older versions.

now please, get off my cock. bitch

say, yankees, if you hate mta so much, why are you still here? to try to convert the population to play samp? to try to take a free piss at someone? just to act like a general asshole? now cmon, you could do better then that. that little "going bad from 0.3 to 0.5" statement clears that you know just about jack shit about blue, thankyouverymuch. im all pro freedom of speech, but this is just rediculous!

yes i was here to act like an asshole, and did i ever mention how great sa-mp will be? no, :o

no, i dont kno ne thing about blue, WHO THE :o DOES? nobody, besides mods and devs. the updates mean nothing to me cuz i dont kno anything about coding and most of the blog shit is about coding and admin panels. and yes, the game has gotten worse since .3 (except in gta3's case), ask anybody about taht, nobody has had as much fun with .5 as they did with older versions.

How great SA-MP will be? What do you know about that? You know nothing about how great either Blue or SA-MP will be. VC-MP is a little bit better than 0.5, agreed. Blue is much much much better than 0.5 because it is rewritten using a much more stable system. Would that mean SA-MP automatically will be better than Blue? I think you need to rethink your logic here... teenager...

One question. Will modding capabilities be possible on MTASA since it uses the Blue Core?

Not until they release the SDK, although apparently you can create new routes for the race mod by making your own .race files.

Edited by Guest

i just wanna say ChrML, you seem like a very friendly and helpful person :)

you give normal answers to ppl's questions, and you're being very open to the community about MTA BLUE and MTA San Andreas, something that i haven't really seen here before(no offense to the others though).

now with the blog feature, you guys also give frequent updates; although they sometimes don't really make sense(because some ppl don't really understand them), it's still frequent updates :wink:

i still think that the revolution talk is bullshit; but thanks to you, mta made a fresh (re)start :P

if i say such things, it has got to be true :wink: i mean look at my previous posts, they weren't so "friendly" as this one :P

yes i was here to act like an asshole, and did i ever mention how great sa-mp will be? no, :o

no, i dont kno ne thing about blue, WHO THE :o DOES? nobody, besides mods and devs. the updates mean nothing to me cuz i dont kno anything about coding and most of the blog shit is about coding and admin panels. and yes, the game has gotten worse since .3 (except in gta3's case), ask anybody about taht, nobody has had as much fun with .5 as they did with older versions.

How great SA-MP will be? What do you know about that? You know nothing about how great either Blue or SA-MP will be. VC-MP is a little bit better than 0.5, agreed. Blue is much much much better than 0.5 because it is rewritten using a much more stable system. Would that mean SA-MP automatically will be better than Blue? I think you need to rethink your logic here... teenager...

i wasnt saying that sa-mp is gonna kick ass. what i meant was "its not like im going around saying that sa-mp is gonna be better than mta," which is what dragon what saying i said. i think you need to read more carefully....bitch....

i cant tell right now what is going to be better, sa-mp or blue, but if i base it on what ive seen from mta, and what ive seen from vc-mp (beta tests), id have to go with sa-mp

well since noone openly beta tested MTA yet it's not surprising that you have that opinion.

It's pretty clear that you have nothing else to say and you are hoping you will get banned for calling ChrML a bitch, that way you can say they banned you because you "owned" them or some shit.

we're not competing.

who says we arn't? I want to be the best n00b ever!

I'd even kill yous guyes mothers to claim this title. :P

EDIT: but really, theres no way to compare a mod kit to a mod. Wait tell mta team comes out w/ their final mod using the blue core, THEN compare & compete. (but then again I dont no sh!t about modding... :blah5:

i hope u guys have something wonderfull in ur hands with blue cause i just played the 0.1 vc-mp and it kickzz asss. even compared to the 0.5 version this very first beta ever released just ownz it. i know u guys are working hard and i wish u best of luck especially with the blue version

It's not surprising that it's better than 0.5 because SA-MP / VC-MP will be competing with the Blue core, not the old one that is featured in the current releases.

First off, we're not competing.

And even if we were, why would it be compared to MTA Blue? This is our first release for Vice City, so shouldn't it therefore be compared to MTA:VC 0.1?

It's not surprising that it's better than 0.5 because SA-MP / VC-MP will be competing with the Blue core, not the old one that is featured in the current releases.

First off, we're not competing.

And even if we were, why would it be compared to MTA Blue? This is our first release for Vice City, so shouldn't it therefore be compared to MTA:VC 0.1?

Well given that that was 2 years ago and VC-MP is built off knowledge from someone who knows how that was built and worked on a later version.. no i dont think it should be. Personally i dont think it should be compared.. period.. but u ppl love ure comparisons so i guess it will be :P

Im happy vc-mp is doing well though, for a 1st release its nice, and even there are loads of problems with it, it is fun, playable and shows a great deal of promise :). I look forward to vc-mp v1.0 ;)