Unhandled Exception

:OutLaW:

ok well, i have searched this topic and tried all of the posted ways of fixing this problem to avoid being told to search the problem first...

now, when i try to start game i get the error:

gayproblem7zb.png

now i have tried

...putting the .txt files (all except american) into the mta folder from the TEXT folder

...changing my version in the client

...tried countless different .exe's

...reinstalled both vice and mta atleast 3 times

...and tried sytem restoring

i tried asking people on irc for help, i got lots of help, but it didnt fix the problem, could some1 please help me with this, im desperate, ty :)

well, ive tried using the retail .exe which is 1.0 im pretty sure, ive been given .exe's to try by [DrUg]Nikt and and the one kev gave me from the uva site, also a .exe the kyeman gave me, all of which failed...im not quite sure which is causing the problem, but im happy atleast now ppl are trying to help me :)

If SP chrashes, there's something wrong with the installation of VC. Check the disk for scratches and dont install any no-cd shit or other mods before trying MTA. Does SP work when MTA has not been installed? IF that doesnt work (anymore) you'd better contact Rockstar support to fix that problem first. If it crashes after installing MTA, you'd better redownload MTA and try again.

Good luck.

I have this exact same problem but i can open GTA, it only happens when i open GTA with MTA. :(

Although mine says

--------------------------------------

| Unhandled Expection |

|Unhandled Exception: c00000fd |

|At Address: 77f79ca9 |

| |

| |OK| |

| |