Dannon My Ass

salah7boss

Question

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You're using a leaked gamemode (OwlGaming, a more recent leak as successor of Valhalla) which has built-in backdoors. The backdoors are found in multiple compiled-and-encrypted script files (not just in a single resource), and contain a SQL write procedure to dump the database and name all players ''Danoon_My_Ass'', etcetera. Several commands allows any outsider (non-admin) to elevate his access and do that to the DB.

However, here we're not supporting leaks so I can at most give you that hint, only because criminal damage is being inflicted to you and not because I sympathise with leakusers. Using a leaked gamemode is wrong and may even be subjected to consequences, but seen the amounts of servers using a oG leak (thus vulnerable), I couldn't abstain from sharing with you what really happened. The good news is, that because said script files are also encrypted, no one knows the backdoor's commands but maybe a former head dev from the leak's origin and eventually who he shared it with, so me posting this yields no more risks than already is present, despite the amounts of vulnerable leak-using servers.

You're not entitled to any (script) support while using a leaked gamemode, so this will be the last thing said on this subject. However, you could use information from this post to identify script files enabling the backdoor.

@salah7boss

• Like 1