[QUESTION] Doors that open due to being hit

Colay Man

So i've got this little problem, when i try to hit a door (Model ID : 1535) it was opened. But, when i try to hit another door (Model ID : 3089) It was surprisingly didn't opened, it doesn't move from it's place. Is there a proper solution for this problem? maybe it have something to do with scripting, or else?

There's a GTA object that supports what you're asking for, use shaders to change the image.
1491_w.jpg
ID: 1491
Name: Gen_doorINT01

P.S.
You could also try following THIS tutorial I found, which would be very time consuming and lots of learning for you compared to changing the shaders on the 1491 door.

Edited by Justin|X5|
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Justin|X5| said:

There's a GTA object that supports what you're asking for, use shaders to change the image.
1491_w.jpg
ID: 1491
Name: Gen_doorINT01

P.S.
You could also try following THIS tutorial I found, which would be very time consuming and lots of learning for you compared to changing the shaders on the 1491 door.

He didn't mean shaders,he already using same type of models didn't u get that punch door open ? He want to make non punch doors to punch doors which is not possible 

6 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

He didn't mean shaders,he already using same type of models didn't u get that punch door open ? He want to make non punch doors to punch doors which is not possible 

The solutions I provided could solve any which way he asks, shaders to change the textures of non-punchable doors can make them look different, or he could follow that Youtube tutorial and build punchable doors from scratch, or he can change the shaders of the already provided punchable doors in game (1491) to make multiple different looking punchable doors.
Any which way these methods could work.