{ULK}Chief aka Chiefslapaho aka Vic

[TF]JoStud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noobi3 please step out from the thread before you cause more troubles and bring us headache. Always if you're 13 or 14 then don't think others around you are kids and if you don't have any other activity than computers then don't think others don't have other hobbies. Noobi3 I don't want to go personal but you should stfu wigger. ;)

Ok im sorry. Continue this thread without me :( .

And im 15 going to 16 next year

My god.everyone starts flaming me........ wherever i go (Only in MTA related sites :( )

*Walks out of thread*

My god.everyone starts flaming me........ wherever i go (Only in MTA related sites :( )

*Walks out of thread*

Maby you should learn to not talk when your not asked. I mean come on.... you State that my internet went down? Grow up kid! This thread was started in respect to me and I dont think that being an ass is going to get you any brownie points.

As for this group in MTA! You all pwn :!::!::!::!: Most of you know of or know me in mIRC. I enjoy the game more than any other I have ever played and will continue playing for a long time. As for my injurys, I am on a long road. I am told I have 3-4 years to recover so I will hopefully have more time to play MTA when things get rolling better in my life.

Anyway! Pwn ya'll soon and thanx for all the prayrs and kind words from around the world and I hope I can be of some asistance to all of you some day!

Vic

Noobi3 please step out from the thread before you cause more troubles and bring us headache. Always if you're 13 or 14 then don't think others around you are kids and if you don't have any other activity than computers then don't think others don't have other hobbies. Noobi3 I don't want to go personal but you should stfu wigger. ;)

Ok im sorry. Continue this thread without me :( .

And im 15 going to 16 next year

*Walks out of thread*

Wannabe wanksta :P

Maby you should learn to not talk when your not asked. I mean come on.... you State that my internet went down? Grow up kid! This thread was started in respect to me and I dont think that being an ass is going to get you any brownie points.

As for this group in MTA! You all pwn :!::!::!::!: Most of you know of or know me in mIRC. I enjoy the game more than any other I have ever played and will continue playing for a long time. As for my injurys, I am on a long road. I am told I have 3-4 years to recover so I will hopefully have more time to play MTA when things get rolling better in my life.

Anyway! Pwn ya'll soon and thanx for all the prayrs and kind words from around the world and I hope I can be of some asistance to all of you some day!

Vic

OMG Thats you? man i dont want to make enemies with you after what happened and shit you know? i apologize for saying that stupid stuff.I feel really bad about 3-4 years recovering.

I <3 you with all my love.