{ULK}Chief aka Chiefslapaho aka Vic

[TF]JoStud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people, I actually lived thropugh this. 3 of 5 doctors who had me in ICU said I would not make it. They have all come and seen in while I was in the rehab section. They were all speachless on how I lived through it. I am going to post a write up of what happened to me. All of the story is from a friend who I was with and I added the injuries as they are pretty obious that they were caused and where they were from.

This all happened on July 27th.I was turning left on a yellow light and the guy decided to run it at 80kmh(50mph) and nailed me. I dumped the bike he ran over my front tire and the bike stood back up and nailed the side of the truck and my right knee was crushed between the fender and the gastank. Bike droped and when it did that my left leg was destroyed and it spun alittle when I was run over by the back tire (Yes it was a 1 ton duely) across my chest and had 12 ribs broken. At that time my lung and liver were shreded bye the broken ribs and I was left for the dead. Thank god I was with a friend who was rideing beheind me. I was knocked into a coma instantly and did not come out of it for 3 weeks but I have now got not really any memory of the last 2 years due to brain injuries from the rear axle but it is comming back slowly.

As for me I am ok. Lots of pain still in my legs and some in my ribs. I am walking sort of now but I will be one day soon. I am so gratfull that there is a larger power than us and that I was looked after through this and am still alive. Many doctors who saw me orignally figured I would be dead in no time with all the injuries that I sustained. The more I hear abought what happened I am amazed I lived through this.

I want to thank all of you for your kind thaughts and prayrs for me. I am home finally and my family is very glad I am alive. It really is amazing how a near death experiance changes how you look at life. All I can say is thanks to all of you whom I have played with in this very cool game and I do not know when I will be able to play it again as I am going to be buzy with apointments. I hope to see all of you in the game soon or on MSN. Thanx again,

Chiefslapaho.... Vic

DUE YUO REMENBER WHO I AM SON?

im saying welcome back because its amazing you survived...

but seriously though, if you couldnt remember the past two years how in the hell do you remember MTA? lol.

WTF what is an MTA player doing riding a motocross? and what is he doing getting ran over by a big truck? I remember i got hit by a car when i was 6 :(

R.I.P

[EDIT] cant you think its a prank? just like lets say....he got his internet cut off and wanted to make a lie that he died and shit :wink:

WTF what is an MTA player doing riding a motocross? and what is he doing getting ran over by a big truck?

Erm... he didn't intentionally get hit by a truck. I think what you're trying to say is that we have no proof that this happened to him, yet no proof that it didn't happen.

not everyone is seeking attention through concocting stories. Think about it before calling BS an something you didnt read through completely or dont have all the facts on or else you appear insensitive or "socially retarded"

(and yes i know that "retarded" is an insensitive term :P)

WTF what is an MTA player doing riding a motocross? and what is he doing getting ran over by a big truck? I remember i got hit by a car when i was 6

R.I.P

[EDIT] cant you think its a prank? just like lets say....he got his internet cut off and wanted to make a lie that he died and shit

My goodness, I cant believe people. Talk abought a real winner. Here is a pic of me in my 3 week coma goof. Does this help you at all? Did getting hit bye a car do any damage to you other than your head? Well I am wrecked by being hit bye a 1 ton Chev with a loaded flat deck that ran right over my chest. I have 3-4 years that I will be not able to work. I really dont care if you believe or not. There are alot of people on here who I call friends that do give a sh1t. I really dont care what you think lamer.

aug_1_vic_175.jpg

Thanx all of you for your kind words!

Chiefslapaho

WTF what is an MTA player doing riding a motocross?

Where does it say Motocross dumbass? I was on a streetbike and the lamer ran a red light while I was turning so STFU. MTA is also made op full of world people. So everyone has their own hobies as I do and even you do. So grow up and learn a thing or two.

Ok I am done for now. Again Thanx to all of you who know me ingame and in mIRC and MSN.

Chief sie wkurwil ;d / Chief got mad

ale ten noobie to jakis niedojeb / but noobie is some fucktard

<[uLK]Crack> Check Chief post

<[uLK]Crack> ;)

yea im talkin bout it

<[uLK]Crack> :D

<[uLK]Crack> Noobie is dumb nigger

and im sayin that noobie must be the most retarted peron on teh forums

bah

in the whole la

<[uLK]Crack> probably

:wink:

Oh my.... i am believing this now :(

is he still in hospital?

my god poor guy.

Especially an mta player woa :shock: i must have played with him once and gotten banned by him even :( .

Well theres nothing i can do (Since i dont know him personally).....all i can say is: "get better (If youre still in the hospital)"

Noobi3 please step out from the thread before you cause more troubles and bring us headache. Always if you're 13 or 14 then don't think others around you are kids and if you don't have any other activity than computers then don't think others don't have other hobbies. Noobi3 I don't want to go personal but you should stfu wigger. ;)