{ULK}Chief aka Chiefslapaho aka Vic

[TF]JoStud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update:

Today was a good day.. This morning Vic opened his eyes very briefly, he was also moving his hand and arm... The doctor thinks he is getting pneumna so they are giving him antibiotics for that.. He had a pretty stable day and was moving his hand alott, trying to get at his breathing tube... The best news ever is at about 9:45pm tonight Vic opened his eyes and he moved his eyes and really looked at me then he squezed his eyes tight to try and clear them and lookked right at me.. after he closed them and went back to sleep.. What a feeling that was... he really looked right at me.. it was only for a few seconds but wow...

Lorelei

update:
Today was a good day.. This morning Vic opened his eyes very briefly, he was also moving his hand and arm... The doctor thinks he is getting pneumna so they are giving him antibiotics for that.. He had a pretty stable day and was moving his hand alott, trying to get at his breathing tube... The best news ever is at about 9:45pm tonight Vic opened his eyes and he moved his eyes and really looked at me then he squezed his eyes tight to try and clear them and lookked right at me.. after he closed them and went back to sleep.. What a feeling that was... he really looked right at me.. it was only for a few seconds but wow...

Lorelei

Wow... great news... such drama... :cry:

PS. That green candle is like... EWW. But its thoughtful to put it there

It's not like he's dead.

Pretty fucking close, I think a near death experience is deserving of a few candles. Let me run over you with a ton and a half of steel.

update:

Vic had the resperator tubes removed from his mouth and a trachiotomy done which should be more comfortable for him. This morning he responded to the Nurse he opened his eyes and squeezed her fingers in his left hand, then did the same with his right, then she told his to wiggle his toes which he did with his left foot she asked him to do his right but he went back to sleep. Every time he would open his eyes he would look around but when Lorelei would speak to him he would just close them again . . LOL.. We told him that if he didn't look at her we were going to get a clothespin and clamp off his catheter. They are going to start reducing the pain killers and give him a epideral in the spine. Oh and Lorelei only remembers the names of the cute male nurses. . . :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well people, I actually lived thropugh this. 3 of 5 doctors who had me in ICU said I would not make it. They have all come and seen in while I was in the rehab section. They were all speachless on how I lived through it. I am going to post a write up of what happened to me. All of the story is from a friend who I was with and I added the injuries as they are pretty obious that they were caused and where they were from.

This all happened on July 27th.I was turning left on a yellow light and the guy decided to run it at 80kmh(50mph) and nailed me. I dumped the bike he ran over my front tire and the bike stood back up and nailed the side of the truck and my right knee was crushed between the fender and the gastank. Bike droped and when it did that my left leg was destroyed and it spun alittle when I was run over by the back tire (Yes it was a 1 ton duely) across my chest and had 12 ribs broken. At that time my lung and liver were shreded bye the broken ribs and I was left for the dead. Thank god I was with a friend who was rideing beheind me. I was knocked into a coma instantly and did not come out of it for 3 weeks but I have now got not really any memory of the last 2 years due to brain injuries from the rear axle but it is comming back slowly.

As for me I am ok. Lots of pain still in my legs and some in my ribs. I am walking sort of now but I will be one day soon. I am so gratfull that there is a larger power than us and that I was looked after through this and am still alive. Many doctors who saw me orignally figured I would be dead in no time with all the injuries that I sustained. The more I hear abought what happened I am amazed I lived through this.

I want to thank all of you for your kind thaughts and prayrs for me. I am home finally and my family is very glad I am alive. It really is amazing how a near death experiance changes how you look at life. All I can say is thanks to all of you whom I have played with in this very cool game and I do not know when I will be able to play it again as I am going to be buzy with apointments. I hope to see all of you in the game soon or on MSN. Thanx again,

Chiefslapaho.... Vic