Lag

i cannot play mta without lag, its just so laggy, everyone says your lagging too much and i don't know why, my computer is fine

Here are its specs

Pentium® 4 CPU 1.60GHz

1.60GHz, 256 MB of RAM

Now what the hell is going wrong?

i cannot play mta without lag, its just so laggy

he obviously talks bout lag (slow down) he experiences when he plays... well, lowering ur resolution and changing draw distance level to minimu will help

Your PC meets the minimum specs but it's not very powerful. You haven't got much RAM so try closing all other applications that are running. You could also try lowering the resolution and graphical details of the game.

Mum's computer has 256MB RAM, an ATI Radeon 9200 card and 1.1 GHz CPU. It can't play GTA3 or GTA: SA any good, but GTA: VC runs smooth as silk at 800x600x16 with full draw distanse. Actually it surprised me that that videocard in my computer (before I got a new card) could almost run VC on full graphics and full resolution. I think your problem is somewhere else unless you have a worse videocard than mum, so please be more specific. Internet lag or graphics lag? Only in MTA or singleplayer? Video card? It's pretty obvious that that should be mentioned..