mta blue modding allowed

ok i herd on the blue web page that u will be allowed mods i may have miss understood this but does this men im allowed trainers as well the mta lot stop mods in the other mta well there were ways around it but if ure saying mods allowed in blue this means car mods map mods player mods and these are the once that dnt bother players so wat about namamod car spawner, bot hacker is this all gunna be allowed or am i miss understood. ps nuthin to do wid mods but how can i get my own pic for wen i submit summet like this

Any type of hack will always not be permitted. Trainers and any other type of external memory access is already blocked.

When we use the term mods, we refer to the creation of software through our SDK, as well as updating GTA content to match clients on both sides.

This thread is misplaced and should have been created in the Blue general forum.

07/29 - Moved from "Other Mods"

- Derek

• 4 months later...

ok trainers not allows bots not allowed mta blue built around using there own mods am i right but i hav alot of car mods that took me a long time to do all it is, is textures using img tool to make san andreas more real i have also change signs like vinewood into hollowood ete but what i need to no is will the new mta allow this as i no the old one did not and i had to play without the mods.

ok trainers not allows bots not allowed mta blue built around using there own mods am i right but i hav alot of car mods that took me a long time to do all it is, is textures using img tool to make san andreas more real i have also change signs like vinewood into hollowood ete but what i need to no is will the new mta allow this as i no the old one did not and i had to play without the mods.

Nice bump.