Can't wait the release of MTASA !!!

Guest patrick295767

Well IMO,

i think sa-mp will come out sooner than mta-sa, and it sa-mp will be better.

i already played vc-mp and it rocks!! :twisted: its like How MTA blue is suppose to be. while your waiting for MTA-SA or SA-MP play vc-mp...it will really make time go fast :wink:

where can one download this vc-mp? i never heard of it just mta and sa-mp but never vc-mp...can someone plz post a link

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well IMO,

i think sa-mp will come out sooner than mta-sa, and it sa-mp will be better.

i already played vc-mp and it rocks!! :twisted: its like How MTA blue is suppose to be. while your waiting for MTA-SA or SA-MP play vc-mp...it will really make time go fast :wink:

where can one download this vc-mp? i never heard of it just mta and sa-mp but never vc-mp...can someone plz post a link

vc:mp isn't released yet, Noobi3 just played at some betatests :wink:, and btw this is an MTA related topic :P

I'm new with the online gta stuff etc. I have never played GTA online so i don't know what i have to expect i watched the movie for online gta sa and it looked awesome i'm really gonna try this GTA: SA MTA when it has been released. I can't wait. Is it easy to join servers etc is it just like all the other PC games online ?

his username is allso in caps... maybe he doesn't know where to find the caps key...

No, I believe his Shift Key is stuck and he cant fix it, or his caps key is broken when its still on.

hmm caps gets resetted when you reboot the pc so it must be the shift key :D
If you read about blue on their site, you'd find that theres gonna be a server browser, and in the mta blog, they just announced today that the'd implimented copy, and paste so you can use ctrl-C and ctrl-v to copy and paste ip's from sites/xfire/msn etc without having to write it down on paper.
But this won't work with the key's you've bound I.E. like you use CTRL to attack, C to crouch and V to change view (hmm aren't these the standards :wink: ) so I think it would be something like a copy to clipboard function button or something... Hmm.

They said that was a random number that they chose. It had to be greater than 0.5 otherwise people would be able to connect to it. They said that that won't necessarily be the release number.

Edited by Guest

But this won't work with the key's you've bound I.E. like you use CTRL to attack, C to crouch and V to change view (hmm aren't these the standards :wink: ) so I think it would be something like a copy to clipboard function button or something... Hmm.

when a user is chatting or opens up the console or any GUI item, all key/mouse input is intercepted from the game (a lot like chatting does in current iterations of MTA ) so there wont be any interferance.

Kent