Can't wait the release of MTASA !!!

Guest patrick295767

Hi,

Can't wait the release of MTASA !!!

I wish it will be ready soon ... summer vacations are coming !!

Is there a 'kind' of official date for the release of mtasa ?

Greetz' to the programmers and good luck !!

Pat'

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what though, you can count on it being released sooner if they would work on the core MTA, getting the plain client finished, before putting in all these mods. Im sure if they are modding it already then it is done already.

Well IMO,

i think sa-mp will come out sooner than mta-sa, and it sa-mp will be better.

i already played vc-mp and it rocks!! :twisted: its like How MTA blue is suppose to be. while your waiting for MTA-SA or SA-MP play vc-mp...it will really make time go fast :wink:

Well IMO,

i think sa-mp will come out sooner than mta-sa, and it sa-mp will be better.

i already played vc-mp and it rocks!! :twisted: its like How MTA blue is suppose to be. while your waiting for MTA-SA or SA-MP play vc-mp...it will really make time go fast :wink:

You're making your judgement based on your experiences with 0.x. Blue is *nothing* like 0.x. Blue isn't just a multiplayer mod, but an entire SDK for GTA. You have to see it to understand it's power it actually has proven to me numerous amounts of times while working on it.

MTA focuses on modders, giving the opportunity to create smth with their blue build .. dont depend on them for gamemods. Thats nice.

SA-MP focusses more on the community, and they do seem alot nicer no offense ppl here, they tend to communicate more with their visitors.. i like that.

Anyway, lets see the actual playable style and decide then ;)

MTA focuses on modders, giving the opportunity to create smth with their blue build .. dont depend on them for gamemods. Thats nice.

Who is going to make gamemodes then? Not many know C++. I rather depend on a team making a game mode for me. I don't want to be stuck with a race mode forever.

The main thing about MTA that is great (in my opinion) is how they are quite open to people talking about other mods and such in their forum. All the other mods seem to lock/delete threads about any of their competition, MTA seems to not be threatened by the other mods and is quite happy to have everyone talking about them. I like how MTA seems to be fairly neutral and accepts the fact you will make a choice about which mod you want, rather than telling everyone the other mods suck.

And the MTA team puts up with a lot of shit from people on this forum constantly asking for release dates and such.

thanks for the kind words. the team does not feel it is our place to comment on other mods, and our forums have become a place for other people to talk about other mods, and we are Ok with that, though we prefer not to get involved with much of the discussion.

We have deleted a few posts however, but most of those are obvious flame posts.

Thanks for the encouragement, we'll keep trying to push the best content that we are able to.

Kent

i think you will find that the sa-mp team dont like people comparing the mods because it then turns into a flame about the mod that is worst off, i think the thing that set vc-mp above mta straight away was the open beta test not the pre-picked private beta tests

I cant wait but i would really like for it to be finished before the end of the summer holidays so I can share it with my friends at school. Unfortunately there are no internet connections at school so will MTA:SA be playable over wireless Lan because there are loads of people who want to play it multiplayer.

I cant wait but i would really like for it to be finished before the end of the summer holidays so I can share it with my friends at school. Unfortunately there are no internet connections at school so will MTA:SA be playable over wireless Lan because there are loads of people who want to play it multiplayer.

Ofcourse! We have a neat Quick Connect button if you want to connect to the server by IP over LAN. I will eventually do a LAN button on the client server browser aswell.

Ofcourse! We have a neat Quick Connect button if you want to connect to the server by IP over LAN. I will eventually do a LAN button on the client server browser aswell.

Sweet