MTA:SA Progress (29/07/2005 @ 02:29 CET) by Bloodymess13

Bloodymess13

When I bought SA I stopped playing VC, the same as with VC and GTA3

So I like it to hear the mta team is hardworking on the SA version. And nintendo isn't that bad at all... ever heard of the legend of zelda? I'll tell you, that's a world-destroying killer franchize...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• MTA Team

i would like to ask to stop the flame wars. So you played the vc-mp beta and it was good. Fine for you guys. We have always known that someday there would be a mod that is better then us and that day has come. Let us hope that SA-MP and MTA:SA can form some decent competition for each other.

And for the moment : have fun with VC-MP :)

i would like to ask to stop the flame wars. So you played the vc-mp beta and it was good. Fine for you guys. We have always known that someday there would be a mod that is better then us and that day has come. Let us hope that SA-MP and MTA:SA can form some decent competition for each other.

And for the moment : have fun with VC-MP :)

I agree with blokker that this must stop, you guys are soooo mad on MTA because u only saw another mod what is a bit better? ok i agree that a race mod is not everything and ive seen VC-MP videos the official and unofficial, theyre great i agree but it doesnt mean u must spam/disrespect the MTA team. i dont know what mod will be better but i will see. I cant even code a line so i dont know if im going to use MTA:SA but ill see. Why dont u guys stop spamming/disrespecting here and just w8 what looks better for you when it comes out :wink:

Damn and I always thought MTA wanted to be the top GTA Mod, i can't believe they are backing down that easily and let some other team take all the glory. MTA is just going to let another mod team create a mod in a shorter time period and let them beat MTA in making a smooth synched multiplayer GTA while MTA has been around for a lot longer saying they will make a synced MTAVC.

• MTA Team
Damn and I always thought MTA wanted to be the top GTA Mod, i can't believe they are backing down that easily and let some other team take all the glory. MTA is just going to let another mod team create a mod in a shorter time period and let them beat MTA in making a smooth synched multiplayer GTA while MTA has been around for a lot longer saying they will make a synced MTAVC.

We are still working to be the best. There's no doubt in that. But in the VC area we have dropped dead and Kyeman had the time to finish his mod. I beleive Blue will be better but it is impossible to make a comparison between blue and sa-mp at this moment. And i think it is not fair to compare sa-mp with vc-mp.

After 2 years we lost a battlefield, but the war is still going on. You can not always be the best and you can not stay the best forever. And i think when something better is out there we should acknowledge that fact and take it as something to pick up the pase and to motivate us to do even better.

Why are you people so 'MTA vs SA-MP' :roll: Tbh i don't think many people truely understand what either team is trying to achieve, they are both very different, and both deserve credit.. Think of all the good and fun times you've had and will have playing MTA, there's no reason to be negative atall.

Why are you people so 'MTA vs SA-MP' :roll: Tbh i don't think many people truely understand what either team is trying to achieve, they are both very different, and both deserve credit.. Think of all the good and fun times you've had and will have playing MTA, there's no reason to be negative atall.

It's fairly obvious it's a competition. The teams may not think so, but for the gaming public, it's all about which is better. Don't even try to pretend that anyone in this community has any shred of dedication to one team or the other. I don't like either teams, but whichever manages to pump out a good MP mod and not feed the community spoonfulls of shit every few weeks, then that's the one I'll be playing.