URGENT

And your avatar IS the worst ive ever seen...

:lol:

meaning: an "avatar" is an icon or representation of a user in a shared virtual reality

sorry, i assumed, hes shit, that pics shit... same thing,

DUMBASS...

------

On a lighter note....

Got band from irc.gtanet.com - again....

LOL Empfys was there - VCMP is like a deserted town anywayz....

Actually, I live in a house. Unlike you, who forced yourself to live in a cardboard box.

It's a rock actually.....

And Empfys hardly goes on the MTA Forum

Yeh, i no - but emp is funny and hes mate kenny posts here and I might be able to get him back here for you, i know you miss him.

k?

You don't seem to be enjoying multiplayer when you spammed me... you don't seem to seem fun too when you swore to me, and so i need to protect myself. You banned me from a server for no reason from your dumb hacking admin panel to spam with PMs bot. You banned an admin from his own server and use other people's name and act stupid, you copied Kaz's name and acted stupidly. You even got a program that crashes other people's MTA and let them disconnect. Do you know how annoying this is when you said i mod MTA for "FUN", crashing other people's MTA, do you think thats fun for other people? The answer is obviously NO!

I agree with you DomSpy :D

I told you, the chat log wasn't the only proof i have. This proof OBVIOUSLY shows that CKY cheats. Any idiot that doesnt believe me would if i give them this file.

I can tell empfys to go back to the MTA forums, but he isnt that active.

*sighs* why is bam still here?

You don't seem to be enjoying multiplayer when you spammed me... you don't seem to seem fun too when you swore to me, and so i need to protect myself.

I'll let you in on a little secret... I was using a modded RPGAdmin to spam people... but little did i know that there was a worm within the code that could be actived while i was online with it. I got hit by the worm - every dll that came from DRuG and the like has this worm... Nortons went spastic... "Bloodhound.Adrenaline Worm" or some shit like that it was called, which is an unknown type! Very well done!! lol I got owned..... for now.

SO, i'm not spamming anymore, but i am spending a bit of time watching how VC-MP does it packet handling - once ive worked it out - i'll be post the results somewhere. Spamming got boring after a while and usually resulted in an empty channel.

You banned me from a server for no reason from your dumb hacking admin panel to spam with PMs bot. You banned an admin from his own server and use other people's name and act stupid, you copied Kaz's name and acted stupidly.

I didnt ban you, the anti spam protection in MTA band you! Eg. Got to a server with no-one on it - type something, cut and paste, flood the channel.... it will kick you, and if set up correctly, it will ban you. And Kaz is a fuckhead and needs spamming!

You even got a program that crashes other people's MTA and let them disconnect.

I "WROTE" a program that crashes people.... Yeh, because it needs to be fixed! If MTA fix the exploit, I wont be able to crash shit.

Do you know how annoying this is when you said i mod MTA for "FUN", crashing other people's MTA, do you think thats fun for other people? The answer is obviously NO!

YES, I do know how annoying it is because, I got into hacking 4 months ago because I got spammed/crashed/pawned by haxxors!!!

I told you, the chat log wasn't the only proof i have. This proo

f OBVIOUSLY shows that CKY cheats. Any idiot that doesnt believe me would if i give them this file.

Emp got some good smap shots the other night of me in my boat - while i was driving it down the strip - rofl. I actually wanted the chat log from last night in irc.gtanet.com/#vc-mp when i got abused and kicked - rofl again.

I can tell empfys to go back to the MTA forums, but he isnt that active.

I bump into him here and there....

*sighs* why is bam still here?

Dont know... probly cause i stuffed VC-MP by releasing my mod...