smoke n' stuff

Guest boofhead_racer

if i made made a smoke machine in the middle of a battle field e.g. the beach so it was blowing thick clouds of smoke the middle would it work in blue? :?:

the clouds would be soooooo thick that u cant see through them

:twisted:

you mean like the locked out smoke grenades that already exist in vc?

i remember some cheaters were throwing them in an early mta release, choking everyones pc. the smoke grenades worked, but the stess it puts on apc makes it unusable to almost every system.

• 4 weeks later...

lol spitfire :shock::D:D:shock::D

if any one has played counter strike im talking about the efect u get when hepps of people throw smoke nades.

for my mod what i want to do is have some cylinder that blow off smoke.

e.g. as if a plane has flown by and droped them to make it harder for the enemy to see you.

I have no idea if this is still in the plans but when the information about Blue first came out, they were talking about easy ways to do particle systems in the VC engine (remember the Mr. Whoopee with red stars coming out the back?). That would probably be easily changed to look like smoke (especially since the stars were slightly transparent - you could simply put the opaque value up).

• 1 month later...

yeah this guy is anoying...

You think someone has a new idea or shit, and when you read it, it's just a topic you've read months ago :roll:

btw about the gas grenades there really fun, i have slow 1.6ghz pc and i've trown like 50-60 grenades and it didn't slow down my pc, so i'm wondering...

grtz

Wouldn't that efefct you like a fire extinguisher does in SA?

Can someone give this guy a warning? He's bumping old topics :?

Don't they slow everyone's PCs down? That's why they were removed from single player.

Have u read the whole topic?

Of course he has, he read it 2 months ago in August

What is your problem? Im not trying to be mean. I bet you have a boring life and like to warn people! :twisted:

yeah this guy is anoying...

You think someone has a new idea or shit, and when you read it, it's just a topic you've read months ago :roll:

btw about the gas grenades there really fun, i have slow 1.6ghz pc and i've trown like 50-60 grenades and it didn't slow down my pc, so i'm wondering...

grtz

GEEZE IM SORRY! Im new Ok So please understand Im new to this forum and all others. I wish you all understood! :evil: