[Roleplay] Bone County Roleplay [ English ]

CVY3FR2.png

Hello everyone.

We'd like to announce and introduce you that the BCRP is back currently back and online!

What is 'BCRP'?

BCRP is a roleplay which gives you the ability play different roles, the server is based in Bone County. You will get the ability to travel to other places such as LV Bayside but not LS.
We  decided to have Bone County as our main place for to Roleplay just because you will have the ability to Roleplay anytime with anyone. We wanted a regular place where you will be able to actually see people and not have to drive miles away in order see a single person.
We don't really want to post anything about the server on a topic, that's why we'll let you join us and play with us!

I'd like to inform you that the server management team is new and you might face some bugs, please stay calm and report anything to the Staff Team.

Server is still under development, new features and scripts will be added.

Gallery

Spoiler

2jcuSVa.jpg

ObTSheg.jpg

IfP8Zk7.jpg

EDPZQOI.jpg

LzxGs22.jpg

hsqDHoS.jpg

75XVkgj.jpg

Discord:https://discord.gg/vprgdJ

MTA Server IP :mtasa://35.198.169.54:22003

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Asteria said:

Nothing you have done here is yours. This is, in fact, my old server, which was leaked by a rogue scripter who goes by the name of Maxxe. I created all of the mapping and features that isn't already Owl Gaming for this, along with my scripter Junx.

Close up and make your own community. "BCRP is back and online!" Yeah no, it's not, this is fake. 

You shouldn't get mad if someone steals your work, considering you stole it from owlgaming and modified 1%.

Edited by Forthwind
  • Like 1
On 13/01/2018 at 01:53, Asteria said:

Nothing you have done here is yours. This is, in fact, my old server, which was leaked by a rogue scripter who goes by the name of Maxxe. I created all of the mapping and features that isn't already Owl Gaming for this, along with my scripter Junx.

Close up and make your own community. "BCRP is back and online!" Yeah no, it's not, this is fake. 

Well people know it's stolen anyway. They just play to have fun and roleplay as much as they can.

There's not much to do regarding leaked owl scripts anymore nowadays ;/

• Sad 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 13/01/2018 at 01:53, Asteria said:

Like I care.

The only time consuming piece of work I did was making the HUD know which road you are on since in Owl it was made for LS not BC.

Hes just opened another owl clone that will fail like the rest.

Owl/VG is extremely outdated and full of bugs.

Also Asteria did all these maps, thats the main thing you stole, :O.

Edited by Ariana
  • 1 year later...