[HELP] how to disabe tank damageproof

Dziugasc

5 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

U can't stop damage  instead u can stop the rhino fire when player enter it use toggol control go to MTA wiki 

He is talking about disabling damageproof ...

I didn't really work with rhinos, but you could use onVehicleDamage and set the Health by yourself. 

Edited by Bonus
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, Khadeer143 said:

It will not work I already tried for hydra,rhino instead u can stop the fire from vehicles by using toggle control and this too will not work if the server have godmode resource working ! 

Damageproof = it gets no damage

It's about the RHINO not GETTING damage! 

On 12/3/2017 at 17:04, Dziugasc said:

so i want to disable tank damageproofs for every kind of damage who could tell me that i tried searching but it's only how to make explosion damage to tank and also it outdated.

1 hour ago, Khadeer143 said:

He asking for vehicle or player ? I thought for player when in case for player he need to use toggle control for rhino Idk how to 

He is asking how to make it so Rhino takes more damage, believe it or not...  Rhino DOES take damage already!  But it takes little damage....  There's a few ways you can mess around with how much damage vehicles take, I recommend you start with SetVehicleHandling and use collisionDamageMultiplier, I do not know if this is just for vehicle collisions, so if your car hits a wall or another car....  But it's a start!

If it doesn't work for bullets etc, then maybe think of getting the vehicles health and setting it (as bonus said) with OnVehicleDamage, this will mean you can set health to vehicle health -x where x is the amount you want to subtract from the vehicles health after you get the current health.

If you have set Rhinos to be damage proof with another script then just use setVehicleDamageProof(vehicle, falsewhere vehicle is the Rhino.  

Hope this helped!  Can always try make a function if you're still struggling. :) 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, kieran said:

He is asking how to make it so Rhino takes more damage, believe it or not...  Rhino DOES take damage already!  But it takes little damage....  There's a few ways you can mess around with how much damage vehicles take, I recommend you start with SetVehicleHandling and use collisionDamageMultiplier, I do not know if this is just for vehicle collisions, so if your car hits a wall or another car....  But it's a start!

If it doesn't work for bullets etc, then maybe think of getting the vehicles health and setting it (as bonus said) with OnVehicleDamage, this will mean you can set health to vehicle health -x where x is the amount you want to subtract from the vehicles health after you get the current health.

If you have set Rhinos to be damage proof with another script then just use setVehicleDamageProof(vehicle, falsewhere vehicle is the Rhino.  

Hope this helped!  Can always try make a function if you're still struggling. :) 

Thanks for great advices i will try to make it tomorrow but i may need help 

3 hours ago, kieran said:

Well thank you I to will try this for my server !!