MTA - Converted Maps

Captain Cody

https://github.com/CodyJL/JStreamer/

Last update removed the majority of the 'Complexness' of the streamer and at the moment it's pretty basic; so streamer is now open source

bit of a mess because I didn't really intend on going open source with it (And if I don't plan on publicly releasing code I pay no regard to how messy it is. If you have any additions you want to make; updates in the code; etc feel free to make a branch. But if you do modify it or something link back to the original.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Criminal Russia is for sale for 12 dollars due to complexity of converting it. Alien city was equally (If not more) complex, however performance is not the best so it is just listed for free. But criminal Russia took me a while to do and performs great. (Plus I provide full support for it)

• 3 weeks later...

@CodyJ(L)

Are you planning on releasing the JSeries Map Editor from your github, if yes, is that compatible with the maps you converted so people could use that editor to edit the maps? I've tried using the regular map editor, but that's not going to so well since that loads SA objects or makes me crash when I force load the converted map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Update pushed for Streamer Improved loading times a lot and slightly improves performance.

(On average before VC had 5 minute load time, now it's 2.7-2.8 (Nearly 40%))

Update for Alien City (To fix the train system using the old streamer system) will be pushed tomorrow.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...