MTA - Converted Maps

Captain Cody

I already have one in progress, will take a while though because I'm going to add the ability to edit JSD files, a texture editor, an object browser, property editing, ect will allow you to make the maps your own.

I dropped support for default object functions after a lot of consideration into the new possibles that could be done using my own functions.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 3

Technically, however would require alot of work. Plus LC and VC would  require their own dimensions (using teleportation to make it look like it's part of a massive world) because it is still bound to the 9000x9000 object limit and 6000x6000 water limit which SA takes up 70% of.

I can add VC and LC together on the same map (Infact I've successfully done it in the past, and I have a working build, just need to fix the water in it). But not SA. It'd cause flashing models in SA as well as put an incredibly heavy client side load.

Edited by CodyJ(L)

For :Os sake do I have to explain it even clearer

• SA takes up 70% of the limit, however past 6000x6000 (SAs bounds) there is crashing, water functions don't work and calculations get a bit wanky.
  • This streamer cannot add but rather replace objects (Meaning it'd replace parts of SA while LC or VC were streamed in
  • The model restore functions in MTA are quite :Oed, meaning if I replaced parts of SA then restore them it causes flickering, crashing, missing objects, invisible objects
  • Underground uses a modified streamer I cannot touch any of SAs default streamer functions sure I can hack my way around alot of them but some of them are impossible.

This is the only successful conversion I've ever done that worked outside of SAs bounds. This is an older streamer but #1 LODs are absolutely :Oed, #2 When returning to SA everything in SA is completely :Oed.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

For :Os sake do I have to explain it even clearer

• SA takes up 70% of the limit, however past 6000x6000 (SAs bounds) there is crashing, water functions don't work and calculations get a bit wanky.
  • This streamer cannot add but rather replace objects (Meaning it'd replace parts of SA while LC or VC were streamed in
  • The model restore functions in MTA are quite :Oed, meaning if I replaced parts of SA then restore them it causes flickering, crashing, missing objects, invisible objects
  • Underground uses a modified streamer I cannot touch any of SAs default streamer functions sure I can hack my way around alot of them but some of them are impossible.

This is the only successful conversion I've ever done that worked outside of SAs bounds. This is an older streamer but #1 LODs are absolutely :Oed, #2 When returning to SA everything in SA is completely :Oed.

• 3 weeks later...