MTA - Converted Maps

Captain Cody

1 hour ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Technically both maps are possible, though logically I don't have a computer powerful enough to do them nor the proper tools. Plus they would lag the living hell out of people.

A suggested map has to be within reason.

don't need to be like super quality, just enough to understand. Reason for chernarus is for dayz servers of course, imagine how much better it would be to play mta dayz on a chernarus map. So much better plus i'm sure if you'd export it, it would be used all over servers.

Edited by Fist

oh :~! old, you did a great job! :x

how did you do that? This Streamer? a few tips?

My computer is constantly 70 fps, a bit eats it. How is it on the server with the players? Did you test it with the players?

Sorry for the mistakes, my English is terrible.

Edited by Oneforces
On 11/25/2017 at 21:18, CodyJ(L) said:

As I said it has to be within limits, poly count would murder SA (And my computer) sorry.

I'm running very limited hardware atm so massive maps such as that are bit out of my range for now.

how about PUBG (Player Unknown's Battleground) ? I'm not sure if map is too big or not, haven't played that game but since i started making pubg gm on mta would love to see that map on gta.

Just googled, size of the map is 8x8km. Doesn't sound that big and ain't much with poly, 'cause most of the map is covered just with fields.

Edited by Fist
2 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Currently, I cannot do maps from external games, what Im talking about are maps already converted to SA.

then you're pretty limited, kinda confused why you're asking for suggestions of what maps to export if you only do what are already converted to SA.