Captain Cody

[JS]Converted Maps

By the way, which software is used to mod the games and create such maps? Because I'd like to know what software I should download or buy to do this castle and other Czech Republic or generic West Slavic themed buildings in a small homegrown map.

3Ds max or blender. While 3Ds max is better it costs alot and blender is free.

@CodyJ(L)

I keep getting these errors after updating Objs and my mta server. I keep replacing VC2, but then after refreshing/restarting it will give me these same errors again.

6e4406e59d.png

Hello! Sorry for my bad English, I use Google translator.
It does not work on Linux servers, in some cases (CentOS) crashes:

WARNING: ObjS/Server/Streamer_S.lua:77: Bad argument @ 'createObject' [Expected number, got NaN]

On Linux VDS server does not start if the resources in the folder with the resources

https://github.com/CodyJL/JStreamer

https://github.com/CodyJL/JGrand-Carmageddon

This is all checked on test servers, I can provide access for checks

On Windows VDS-KVM there are no errors and everything works

Edited by MyArena

Hey there! how can i use these maps? i tried putting the alien city map intro resources folder but it doesnt work, or even recognize it

Linux has an issue, I'm still investigating, however I have no test server. As for using the maps you need to ensure you put the right folders in. Either [AC2] or AC2

On mta-server64 it works, on a 32-bit server it does not.

It may be over loading the 32 bit server on initial load. However I'm unsure at the moment.

On 01/03/2019 at 22:53, CodyJ(L) said:

It may be over loading the 32 bit server on initial load. However I'm unsure at the moment.

64 bit version is allocate when you run 22GB of RAM

QeTF.png

Posted (edited)

Could you try starting the map on the 64 bit version and monitor the memory usage as it starts? Due to the methods used it may overload the memory for a brief amount of time.

Edited by CodyJ(L)

I can, a screenshot that I sent and have with the map on a x64 server

how to install this maps.i down know to i8nstall maps.

Posted (edited)

For anyone having trouble with installation. First, read the "readme" on Jstreamer gihtub. Second, when you want to use the resources, always drop the folder with the "meta" file in them. That means if you want to use the VC map, then you have to open the J-vice-city-master folder, take the VC2, VCLightGen, and VCmini folders and then them into the resources folder. Then start them just like any other resource, make sure you start all 3 of them. Same goes for the Jstreamer itself, always look for the folder with "meta.xml" in it, thats what MTA needs.

Edited by Tunner