CodyJ(L)

[JS]Converted Maps

Redirected links to mediafire, I'll be getting website back online in a few months.

https://github.com/CodyJL/JStreamer/

Last update removed the majority of the 'Complexness' of the streamer and at the moment it's pretty basic; so streamer is now open source

bit of a mess because I didn't really intend on going open source with it (And if I don't plan on publicly releasing code I pay no regard to how messy it is. If you have any additions you want to make; updates in the code; etc feel free to make a branch. But if you do modify it or something link back to the original.

New version coming kinda soon kinda not that'll hopefully make map loading alot smoother.

• Like 1

Help me please.

No such file JStreamer3 
ViceCity map

ERROR: [VC]\VC2\Loaders\JSPLoader.lua:20: exports: Call to non-running server resource (JStreamer3) [string "?"]

Next update coming soon, will include fixes for VC, much quicker loading times (As well as hopefully less FPS strain), a completely new structure and an autoupdater.

All maps will be moved over to github so I can do really easy updates.

Links updated, all maps moved to github as well as updated to use latest streamer.

On 22-11-2017 at 15:10, CodyJ(L) said:

Any map you guys want to see next?

can you please do criminal russia, i tried to connvert myself but it was to hard.

Already converted but due to the complexity of converting it (A couple of SCM positions I had to pull) it's not a free one.

On 11-8-2018 at 13:31, CodyJ(L) said:

Already converted but due to the complexity of converting it (A couple of SCM positions I had to pull) it's not a free one.

how much for it?

12 dollars I believe it was.

Criminal Russia is for sale for 12 dollars due to complexity of converting it. Alien city was equally (If not more) complex, however performance is not the best so it is just listed for free. But criminal Russia took me a while to do and performs great. (Plus I provide full support for it)

On 26/04/2018 at 06:21, CodyJ(L) said:

If there is already a preexisting Tokyo ported for SA then yes. However if it comes from an external game then no.

Tokyo - https://libertycity.ru/files/gta-san-andreas/110699-grand-theft-auto-tokyo.html

@CodyJ(L)

Are you planning on releasing the JSeries Map Editor from your github, if yes, is that compatible with the maps you converted so people could use that editor to edit the maps? I've tried using the regular map editor, but that's not going to so well since that loads SA objects or makes me crash when I force load the converted map.

JEditor (Editor 2) will replace the current editor; first release will be on the 10th of October. And yes it will be 100% compatible with custom maps.

• Thanks 1

@CodyJ(L) are you going to convert s.t.a.l.k.e.r: shadow of Chernobyl map or it's huge for gta?

Update pushed for Streamer Improved loading times a lot and slightly improves performance.

(On average before VC had 5 minute load time, now it's 2.7-2.8 (Nearly 40%))

Update for Alien City (To fix the train system using the old streamer system) will be pushed tomorrow.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 1

Thank you for your work. :)