CodyJ(L)

[JS]Converted Maps

Transfagarasan is a real mountain road in Romania, it got notoriety after it was featured in the Top Gear show. It's great to see this here :)

• Thanks 1

Ah had forgotten about that, I may redo the textures and stuff closer to their real life counterparts when I get the time.

Oh by the way could I just get feedback on something? (From everyone)

I've got a more advanced streamer that uses a vastly more complicated technique used in maps such as United and alien city that have a massive ID list and I'm wondering if posted for $5-10 would any one actually be interested in it. Donations seem to not be happening what so ever and I need a way to fund projects I'm working on atm.

• Like 1

Would be interesting to put it up. It would in a way (if people use your maps) want them to have a more stable map. Putting something like that on the line, is definitely an option.

Merry Christmas lads, as a gift I present to you

maxresdefault.jpg

Download

Streaming Quality 7/10

Decent all around

Might be a tad laggy due to the high poly and Russian nature of this map

Extremely detailed for a user created map

• Like 1

I have been playing around with these converted maps for the past day or two now, so I can first hand say that I really like the detail that these maps have to offer as well as the performance of the streamer. The streamer truly is a remarkable asset when you seek to get maximum performance while playing on these maps. Excellent work with the maps and the streamer, thank you for releasing the maps to the public.

• Like 1

I have said it before and I will say it again, too big for MTAs current limitations and the limitations of my computer; sure it would be possible but it'd be laggy as hell.

• Sad 1

how should it be installed ??? ... something else .... to remove everything and start from 0 with this map that I should do? (delete cars ... scoreboard ..... etc)

You just drop it in as a resource, doesn't really matter how you start it as long as you start the map before anything else that I have grouped in the resources.

You might want to re-position crap though.

Current statistics as of 1/14/18

Transfagarasan - 22 Downloads
Vehicle testing grid - 26 Downloads
Liberty City - 108 Downloads
Vice City - 143 Downloads
Carmageddon - 25 Downloads

Most Downloaded Map - Vice City

Least Downloaded Map - Alien City (I think I may have broken it?)

Fixed the alien city download, sorry about that I forgot to setup the permissions for it correctly.

However alien city may not be the most stable, I'm going to be working on an update for it soon enough that hopefully will  vastly improve it.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Thanks 1

There's a bug with MTA where as certain zones go dark. This is due to me not having the ability to remove said cull zones.