Hello. I want create a dx timer which when the player disconnect, and connect again to the server then not reset the timer. 

Sorry for my bad english :c

When player quit, save the timer details to database or XML or anywhere you want using getTimerDetails, this can be done on server side.

Then when player join the game, create the timer with timer details you saved it before.

3 hours ago, 50cent said:

Hello. I want create a dx timer which when the player disconnect, and connect again to the server then not reset the timer. 

Sorry for my bad english :c

So you want create timer on player ?This small example may help you :

addCommandHandler ( "Record", function ( player ) -- Create a command
	if not getAccountData ( getPlayerAccount ( player ),"Recorded" ) then -- Check if player hasn't data before
		setAccountData ( getPlayerAccount ( player ),"Recorded", getRealTime().timestamp ) -- give him a data
		else -- else - if he has a data 
		outputChatBox ( "Your data has recorded since "..(getAccountData ( getPlayerAccount ( player ),"Recorded" ) - getRealTime().timestamp).." seconds.", player ) -- out put record of data
-- we can get record of data by this way : (getAccountData ( getPlayerAccount ( player ),"Recorded" ) - getRealTime().timestamp)
	end
end )

• Thanks 1